Georgia

9QNBRUp.jpg

NDnRkbs.jpg

9CIYn59.png

lv0HRY3.jpg

23fO39S.jpg

dTVm875.png

nGjsps4.jpg

And to REALLY show how messed up the human race is...check out this video of people looting only feet away from dead and injured people. Trying to get Boston marathon jackets while no one is looking

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dear Jesus. May God be with them all, with all of us.

Reaction score
Disgusting!!! Hope the asshats trying to loot rot in hell! Prayers go out to all the victims and their famalies.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sickening..this hits me personally.
Saddest day for me in a long time

Reaction score
Man I feel so bad for those who were injured. That girl in the first pic her leg is bent behind her and the guy in the 2nd pic his leg is blown off.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fucking pricks im glad they got filmed. these are some fucked up times man. i hope they find the little scum bitch who committed this act.

Reaction score
fucking pricks im glad they got filmed. these are some fucked up times man. i hope they find the little scum bitch who committed this act.

They are looking for a 20yr old Saudi national here on a student visa

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

We're going to get a peek at the full investigative capacity of the US government. Whoever did this doesn't stand a chance.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Some cocksucker OUR tax money is putting through school, more then likely food stamps, housing and medical so he can plan his act of COWARDNESS on innocent people.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those looters...I do not even know what to say. I am truly disappointed that such people are a part of our society. They should be weeded out and used as nothing more than laborers. I don't know what else to say.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF with the looters? ID drop every mother fucker trying to capitalize on someone getttin blown the fuck up. No remorse. You make a bad choice, you pay the fucking toll.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just sad. Peace to the families of the injured.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not shocked... pissed..... tired of seeing America BOW DOWN to a bunch of fucking Camel Jockies so we can suck oil. We need a President and a Political body with some balls that will run on a platform of closing the borders and taking whatever fucking oil we need from IRAQ and any other country we liberated at a cost so fucking low the Saudis will go broke.

Stop looking for white, male, veteran Christians "clinging to their bibles and guns" and start targeting and profiling.

God bless the innocent and God Damn the guilty. As for the looters.... catch them via the video and put them in stocks in downtown Boston. Let them stay there 15 days them hang the mother fuckers.

Pissed,
Vette

G

Georgia

I just hope they catch the whack job or expose who did it. This stuff makes me angry and I agree every one of those looters who would rather STEAL the actual RUNNERS gear instead of trying to help someone literally 20 feet away should be lined up along a wall and shot for being a scum to our society.

CBS reports the Saudi suffered burns from the bomb and ran away after the explosion...chased down and tackled by someone who had seen him earlier and was acting suspicious. But how the HECK do you plant two bombs and not get noticed or look suspicious doing it?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very sad, my god bless the people that lost their lives, I can't believe those looters! Crazy man some people just don't give a Fk .

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some cocksucker OUR tax money is putting through school, more then likely food stamps, housing and medical so he can plan his act of COWARDNESS on innocent people.

Okay so it's not THIS asshole but why is he on their radar in the first place?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prayers Sent. And this is fucked, I'm so tired of not knowing who did what and what's the hidden agenda. Tons of false reporting too, it all sucks!!!!! The pic that bothered me the most was the man kneeling over what appears to be a little girl....I hope we torture the shit out of the perpetrators!!!!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
time to fuck some rag head up!