Not RIGHT!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tamerlan Tsarnaev came to America, lived off American's Taxes, used that money to blow up innocent people and gets buried in the soil he successfully attacked, harmed and killed on.

FACT: it wasn't anyone that thinks like me that aided and a bedded his dead body to occupy space on AMERICAN SOIL. Can you spell L-I-B-E-R-A-L.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He fucks us up and we bury him.

Obama should have shipped him to be dumped at sea, he's not busy doing anything worth a flying fuck.

Laughing stock of the entire world.

G

Georgia

PFM...I know we yell at each other and then have great make up sex...but you're usually spot on about how twisted this country is. It's messed up and the liberals run this country so we are in the minority when it comes to who is "right"

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the problem. Why was it even a stink about where to put him? Should of just chopped his body up and used it as fish food!

People today are so pussified its rediculous!!

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just like this sick fuck that kidnapped those girls and his brothers, they should put to death by slow torture performed by the 3 women if they wanted! If they don't want to I'd be happy to make those fuckers pay!!!!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM, as usual I agree...especially with the statement that we are the laughing stock of the entire world!

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score
FACT: it wasn't anyone that thinks like me that aided and a bedded his dead body to occupy space on AMERICAN SOIL. Can you spell L-I-B-E-R-A-L.
Right on my friend.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its bullshit. This country is PCing itself to death. I really dont know how to fix it Mike. The media has brainwashed so many that most people wouldnt even consider this line of thinking. Eventhough its the correct line of thought.

Im tired guys, beatdown from seeing the beatdown this country gets in the press and arround the world.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Obama has the time and motivation to call some Professional Basketball player to congratulate him on admitting he's GAY but Obama cannot take the same amount of time to call and have that TERRORIST COCKSUCKER BODY removed from our soil.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its bullshit. This country is PCing itself to death. I really dont know how to fix it Mike. The media has brainwashed so many that most people wouldnt even consider this line of thinking. Eventhough its the correct line of thought.

Im tired guys, beatdown from seeing the beatdown this country gets in the press and arround the world.

I wish we had a President that didn't continually go against every bit of plain common sense.

He is going to wreck the Dollar as World Currency, that and PPACA will break this country form both the inside and out.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People like this really get under my skin.

We came to america 15 years ago - did it the legal way, and that was not easy. We started our own business about 8 years ago, and we now employ several people - all Americans. We came to contribute to a society that we thought was open, fair, and that rewards hard work and entrepeneurship (Aye, i hope i spelled that one right!!).

This terrorist came to rain down death and misery on innocent people - and that is crossing a line that is unacceptable. I strongly believe in making an example of these brothers so that other would be terrorists get the idea. There should be no respectful burial - because respect was not shown by the terrorists. Cremate them and toss the ashes - why should we care about the religious convictions of a terrorist? You want respect, then you earn it by contributing to a society, not blowing it up.

Sorry for the rant but what these guys did is just not right.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Obama has the time and motivation to call some Professional Basketball player to congratulate him on admitting he's GAY but Obama cannot take the same amount of time to call and have that TERRORIST COCKSUCKER BODY removed from our soil.

GOD bless the USA and its latest cash cow. The "low information voter" and the liberal media that hides this kind of behavior.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wish we had a President that didn't continually go against every bit of plain common sense.

He is going to wreck the Dollar as World Currency, that and PPACA will break this country form both the inside and out.

I know man, but heres the thing. Bush should have been accountable for the reckless and stupid things he did. Had he not fucked up so bad Obama wouldve never been elected. We cant let either side get away with being stupid. The media is the catalist for all this crap. See they are calling the shots. Like 63Vette said a few weeks ago we have to call a spade a spade or this only gets worse.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GOD bless the USA and its latest cash cow. The "low information voter" and the liberal media that hides this kind of behavior.

Those "low information voters" are always going to claim how independently they think or at least state one fact "I voted Obama because he's going________for me". This country wasn't founded and built on what the Gov can do for the people.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know man, but heres the thing. Bush should have been accountable for the reckless and stupid things he did. Had he not fucked up so bad Obama wouldve never been elected. We cant let either side get away with being stupid. The media is the catalist for all this crap. See they are calling the shots. Like 63Vette said a few weeks ago we have to call a spade a spade or this only gets worse.

I'll never denounce any mistakes from either side (unlike a typical fucking LIB).

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score
In the last election we saw a fundamental shift in the fabric of our counrty. I was blown away by that. It is depressing. Ill keep my freedom and guns..... keep your fucking "change ! " by the way,..... no country in the history of the world has gone longer than 150 years without a civil war. We are not immune to that.

G

Georgia

In the last election we saw a fundamental shift in the fabric of our counrty. I was blown away by that. It is depressing. Ill keep my freedom and guns..... keep your fucking "change ! " by the way,..... no country in the history of the world has gone longer than 150 years without a civil war. We are not immune to that.

I like you Kohler.

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score
Like you too Georgia.

PFM....Im with you... PPACA will be the straw that broke the camels back. . Benghazi is a legit reason to impeach. IMO Benghazi as bad as it gets. Blood on hands with political motive.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Georgia likes dudes?

:) Seriously though. The prez is more than happy to kiss ass to a basketball player But the family of Chris Kyle cant even get a phone call? Biggest piece of shit to ever hold an office. Do you know what the difference is between Watergate and Benghazi? Nobody died in Watergate......

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isn't this what America does? Treats the rest of the world with more respect than its own.