Dbol dosage

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok this is week 3 into my cycle kicked of with dbol. Started out with 40 mg Ed for the first week and noticed no change then week two I split I to two doses of 20mg x 2 Ed still no change so week 3 I went to 50mg split dose 25mg x 2 Ed been on this for three days and still no noticeable change. This is liquid dbol and my first run of dbol so I really have nothing else to compare it to. So my question is whats the max mg can I take on a first run.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How's your diet and training. My first time with dbol was at 20mg ed pre workout and it worked pretty well.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Training 4 days a week. Diet is not perfect but not bad either getting about 3000 to 3500 cal Ed

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop splitting the dose and see if that changes.

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ageed. It sounds like you got some bunk gear dude.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
on good dbols by day 7 u should know whats up.I was animal on dbol by day 7

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If may just be under-dosed. You could try up'ing the dose, but if you are not putting on any weight, noticing anything, it's bunk.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After 3 weeks at 40mg a day I don't care how you're splitting the doses, if you feel nothing then it's bunk!

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If may just be under-dosed. You could try up'ing the dose, but if you are not putting on any weight, noticing anything, it's bunk.

That's what I am Hoping for. I am going to up the the dose then and not split it as pob mentioned. Then after that is no change I am gonna say bunk

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I up it to 75 mg today and noticed a diff in the gym today so maybe it's just under dosed.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol you guys are fukin hilarious!

Here is the answer you need powermaster.....Email your source and let them know whats going on and how your taking it. Diet doesnt matter really with dbol...you should be putting on water weight and gaining strength regarless of what you eat. It doesnt sound like its bunk as you upped it and noticed something but it does sound like you might have gotten a underdosed batch. Are you shaking the bottle before you draw out of it? The raw always separates from the suspension.

This is something that can be easily fixed!