Where do you pin

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Staring my NPP, test cyp, TPP cycle tomorrow and was just thinking about pin locations.

I will be pinning 2.5cc's EOD and was thinking glutes and ventro glutes for sure. I love pinning thighs but have only done 2cc's before. I also want to include delts but have some doubt that delts could hold 2.5 each so I may just split delts.

Where do you pin? I am looking for maximum sites....thanks!

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
VG for me. But I'm only twice a week. 2cc each time

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4-5cc delts, up to 5-6cc in glutes and quads, up to 5cc in lats, and up to 3cc in tris. Those are my injection spots.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
2 tri locations (side and under), quads, chest, ventro, glutes, bi's, traps and delts

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 pins / week - Ventro
EOD pins - Ventro & Dorso

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Pecs, lats, tri's, delts, vg, glutes, outer quads. That gives me 14 sites for daily injections. Daily injections means less volume when using multiple compounds...

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Traps..jk.

glutes, quads, delts, and vglute for me

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RS, you really should try ventro's man super easy and can take a lot of volume.

I've never hit lats or tri's can you pin those yourself or do you need another to assist with them?

4-5cc delts, up to 5-6cc in glutes and quads, up to 5cc in lats, and up to 3cc in tris. Those are my injection spots.

SFG, same question. How do you inject chest, traps, tri's and bi's I'd love to add some new sites? And, how much volume can you inject in each of those sites? When I added ventro glutes from SAD recommendation that was a game changer for me. It's my 2nd fav site now. I would

2 tri locations (side and under), quads, chest, ventro, glutes, bi's, traps and delts

14 sites would be awesome for EOD pins. How much volume can you put in pecs, and lats, tri's?

Pecs, lats, tri's, delts, vg, glutes, outer quads. That gives me 14 sites for daily injections. Daily injections means less volume when using multiple compounds...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
RS, you really should try ventro's man super easy and can take a lot of volume.

I've never hit lats or tri's can you pin those yourself or do you need another to assist with them?

SFG, same question. How do you inject chest, traps, tri's and bi's I'd love to add some new sites? And, how much volume can you inject in each of those sites? When I added ventro glutes from SAD recommendation that was a game changer for me. It's my 2nd fav site now. I would

14 sites would be awesome for EOD pins. How much volume can you put in pecs, and lats, tri's?

I pin all on my own need no help, volume depends on mass size IMO.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really do need to try ventro. I watched the vid, just a matter of putting it into action lol. Ill try it next injection. Just still seems like a weird and awkwar place to inject. And I'm able to pin myself with no assistance even though lays are very, very tricky for me. As sfg said, injection volume really depends on mass really and how much your muscles will hold. Otherwise you just start leaking! I've done calves before an they're alright, traps made my whole traps swollen but still alright lol, chest felt like a damn lump was on my chest, and bid were the most painful for sure.. Couldn't curl for weeks..

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vg glutes, delt's, bi's, tri's, quads

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Primarily quads and VG (only 2 pins per week).

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glutes and quads up to 3cc. Delts only 1cc. Never tried VG.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
VG, Glutes, delts and quads