Share your experience with napsgear or hulkbody

bigezy

Reaction score
i tried hardcorelabs for naps and it was bunk

Reaction score
glad i'm doing some re search. one of my good friends of about 10 years is running Hulkbody and he ****ing swears it's the shit, but i have yet to really see any results on him or any of his buddies(3 other people) running it. guess my hunt continues.

Reaction score
Naps is now an org site if my info is up to date...
n.gif
I believe it's government ran now after they got busted?? I might be wrong

They are now nd no they are not run by the government. The place does not get seized by the government, only the domain name does, in which case they just change it over and it takes a bit of time to happen again. If they were wiser though, they would just use offshore DNS hosting where there were no regulations in regards to this or even DNS hosting in a country where steroids are legal. Not sure if they know that's possible or not, but would be a much better option.

As far as experience, I order from them time to time, probably about 10 times so far and only 1 package was seized. The seized package was however reshipped for free, so I have nothing bad to say about them other than sometimes it may take longer than you expect to receive your gear.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are now and no they are not run by the government. The place does not get seized by the government, only the domain name does, in which case they just change it over and it takes a bit of time to happen again. If they were wiser though, they would just use offshore DNS hosting where there were no regulations in regards to this or even DNS hosting in a country where steroids are legal. Not sure if they know that's possible or not, but would be a much better option.

As far as experience, I order from them time to time, probably about 10 times so far and only 1 package was seized. The seized package was however reshipped for free, so I have nothing bad to say about them other than sometimes it may take longer than you expect to receive your gear.

Naps is legit just never know when your gear will land. Ordered tons from them in the early 2000s. 100's of omnas back in the day...got seized once and never ordered again. Several times I waited over 3 mos for packs.

Reaction score
Ordered from naps in July received everything in about 2wks except for some Dragon Pharma eq which I still haven't received after many tickets promised to reship nothing. The genshi letro was gtg but the gp test cyp. 250 was severely underdosed I ran it with some Watson test cyp. 200 that I got from pharmacy. I'd run a bottle of the Watson than the gp at 500 mg a wk. All the test sides would go away 3wks into gp bottle. The shit was the thinnest gear I've ever ran. The gp gear checked out on genza website so it was legit in that regard just week gear. I wouldn't order from them again.

shenky

Reaction score
^ similarly, I bought Geneza test cyp from Naps couple years ago and it was underdosed. My friend used Geneza tren and it worked, but was clearly underdosed

Reaction score
Hmmm ... glad I read the info on here first, was just about to place an order with Naps.

Thanks

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good old naps...

GP oils were underdosed for me..

Heard the orals weren't bad..

I know some guys who enjoy the HG amps they provide..

If u don't mind waiting 3 months for ur underdosed GP oils to arrive then naps is good

T

TriniJuice

Didn't hulkbody get busted recently.....
It was some teen who was using a storage facility to make his gear?

shenky

Reaction score
Didn't hulkbody get busted recently.....
It was some teen who was using a storage facility to make his gear?

That wasn't hulk body. It was also or of the top seller from eroids, but not hulkbody. Can't think of the name

Reaction score
For several years I have only used Naps... Geneza, but am hearing good things about dragon pharma, also heard they are about to carry Alpha which guys are saying is great and overdosed if anything. I would love to know if any of you have used Alpha and what you thought???
Thanks

Reaction score
This is review of two orders that I placed with Napsgear in 2014made in 2014.

Communication & Ordering process
Communication and Support for both orders couldn't have been better. Naps is always quick to reply and quick to send tracking info

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Surprisingly quick for both orders, about 8 business days

Items ordered

GP Test 200/E200
PCT Stack

Product effectivenes
I ran an 8 week cycle of the Test/E and it was by far the best quality product I've ever experienced. The PCT stack was pricey but 100% worth it. I kept all my gains and had no side effects.

I was afraid of sending Western Union to a forign country, I thought I was going to be ripped off. However after 2 orders, I no longer have that fear. I definitely recommend naps! They are safe and trustworthy. The products are much better quality than some junk on the street.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I call bs. First post and your praising a known scammer. GTFO!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maijah, you can suck a cock faggy. I've had no issues with Naps. I'm not praising any scammer just giving honest feedback. You seem like one of these assholes that jerks off to being a douche because your daddy touched you as a child.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maijah, you can suck a cock faggy. I've had no issues with Naps. I'm not praising any scammer just giving honest feedback. You seem like one of these assholes that jerks off to being a douche because your daddy touched you as a child.
You aren't helping your cause here...

Everyone knows naps is a scammer and has one of the worst t/a in the business.

Your overly defensive response to him is all the evidence we need...

Thou doth protest too much

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lolololololololol, naps is one of the worst.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score

Nice try toughguy but it takes more than that to get a rise out of me. Now why don't you jump back on that cock you rode in here on and go push your garbage somewhere else