Bold Cyp vs. Deca or NPP who has used both?

Reaction score
Hey who has used both deca,Npp and bold cyp. Can you please compare the 2 as far as strength size and what is retained from the 2. Thanks in advance

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro we already talked about this why wont yoy trust me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's the goal? I've used them... Nandrolone is very different from Bold Cyp.

Reaction score
retainable size, bulk as much mass as i can get in 14 weeks and hold the most. I know it comes down to diet, i mean as far as the compounds go though.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At this moment 502 I cant comment on bold cyp which im lookin forward to it soon but deca which I did try was awesome. It gave me size and really gave me a edge on bulking. The only advice I can say is stay away from DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDERS. What I can say also its not something that will kick in fast , its slow and I felt it around week 7 that it started to do is magic. With npp and bold cyp ur lookin at 3 weeks tops and ur on plus it leaves out ur system faster.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Imo the npp will put more lean gains not as much retaining water.. atleast from wht I'm experiencing now anyway..lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
retainable size, bulk as much mass as i can get in 14 weeks and hold the most. I know it comes down to diet, i mean as far as the compounds go though.

Deca is the way to go then... I liked bold cyp for cutting better than bulking because of the increase in cardio capacity. Go with the NPP.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro deca puts on crazy mass and u feel awesome on it

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never used bold, but I <3 <3 <3 NPP

Reaction score
See 501 I told ya. Bitch ass nigga.

lol okay losie you win. POB originally told me bold cyp, but you win i'm going to run NPP, not running deca, not trying to run a 20 week cycle. I'll stick to the shorter ester. Can i dose the npp x2 a week or do i need eod? I'm wanting to run relatively low doses this cycle just to see the difference in dosage of mainly test. I plan to run 400mg a week of test cyp, how much npp would be good to run with a low dose of test like that? I would like to keep the npp dose relatively low as well. I'm going to jump start it with dbol probably 25mg ed.

I know I'm gonna get people say run higher doses, but I'm not going to this cycle. I'm taking a kinda short break between cyles so I want to run a low dose bulk mid jan or beg feb. also what AI would be recommended to run with deca, and should I have something on hand for lactating at a low dose? I'm not gyno prone but I think nandralone does something totally different if I'm not mistaken? Please chime in here.

Reaction score
At this moment 502 I cant comment on bold cyp which im lookin forward to it soon but deca which I did try was awesome. It gave me size and really gave me a edge on bulking. The only advice I can say is stay away from DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDERS. What I can say also its not something that will kick in fast , its slow and I felt it around week 7 that it started to do is magic. With npp and bold cyp ur lookin at 3 weeks tops and ur on plus it leaves out ur system faster.

thanks jada, the anxiety issue I read about with bold was a light switch in my head to leave it alone for now. I may use it for a cut or something at a low dose as well. I'm going to go with the whole less is more theory for my next cycle.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't follow your logic on running a low dose cycle. Anything will completely shut you down, so it should have no real effect n your recovery. I don't know what your last cycle was, but I would go 600 test and 400 NPP. If you want to do a short ester short cycle you could run a TPP/NPP blend.

Oh, and pin the NPP EOD

Reaction score
main reason i want to do low dose cycle is just to see how my body responds to it. why run 600-800mg of test if i get the same gains off say 400mg test. I have a buddy who is huge and he only runs 300mg test a week and tren A for 4-6 weeks. He told me try one low dose cycle and see if I still have nice gains. Figure why not, if less will do it for me why not use less. Plus I been reading a lot about if you keep doing high doses you will always be bumping the doses to get he results, so at my size i am going to test a small dose cyle and see how I respond. If i'm not responding well I"ll bump it up but i'm gonna start with 400mg test cyp 200mg npp 25mg dbol. 14 weeks 4 weeks dbol of course. I know there will be criticizing but I'm doing it, i'll post results next year.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Good luck with your cycle brother and stay safe. Make sure to get bloods done to gauge your health markers and recovery. Add in some HCG AT 250iu twice weekly. Privatemdlabs has pretty cheap blood panels if you're not aware of them and I have a thread on here somewhere to help you sort through the different options and prices and what's needed to tailor it to any cycle. Also keep caber or prami on hand and use them as needed or just run from then beginning for progestagenic sides.

I would also like to add that I hope you keep an open mind regarding adjusting your dose mid cycle. It's fine to start off relatively low to gauge sides and tolerances but I think you'd be better off with a slightly higher dose for the NPP and to compensate you could decrease your test slightly if you desired.

Finally, 'keepable gains' is nothing to do with the compound unless you're talking about water retention and aromatizable compounds would cause that. Keeping your gains is dependent on your training (you should continue to progress on all your lifts with a sensible training routine), your diet (are you eating enough and of the right things to maintain your muscle mass and strength), and how far along you are in regards to your genetic potential.

Happy cycling :)

Reactions: 502

Reaction score
yea docd you ref me to privatemdlabs to get my last blood panel done. Thanks, hey did you ever post the exact reading over 1500? pm me on that if so brother. and i will def consider upping my doses mid cycle, just wanna test this out and if i'm not responding as well as I'd like and if sides are no issue I'll up the npp. Thanks for the great advice as always docd.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would also say up the NPP, but keep it lower than the test or you might get NPP PP. Maybe 350 of NPP with 400 Test. And like the good doctor said, add a PA like prami

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
yea docd you ref me to privatemdlabs to get my last blood panel done. Thanks, hey did you ever post the exact reading over 1500? pm me on that if so brother. and i will def consider upping my doses mid cycle, just wanna test this out and if i'm not responding as well as I'd like and if sides are no issue I'll up the npp. Thanks for the great advice as always docd.

Anytime my brotha! Am looking forward to progress reports and results :D this is the blood work at wk 9 or 10 of Pinnacle test E at cycle at 625mg/wk.

image.jpg

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bold keeps me leaner but I have some anxiety. Deca is the mother ****ing bomb for my old broke down joints. But... it makes me put on extra body fat. I like both for different reasons. Bold seems to make me a little stronger. Deca adds more size. On bold I can fight at the gym for 2 hrs.