Help me decide what path I should go down. Cycle wise.

Reaction score
Hey guys trying to plan a second cycle. Last cycle was my first which was 500mg test for 6 weeks then 600mg for 6 weeks. Made great gains. And I’m still trying to put on some mass. I know this is a harm reduction forum but I’m looking for some size! The 2 cycles I was thinking my about doing was either. 500 test 400npp 300 primo or 1g test and 500 primo. Both with dbol pre workout at whatever dose I handle best so mabey 30mg+ could you people give me some thoughts about this. The reason why I’m adding primo to the npp was I heard that can help you avoid the “deca dick” side effect and the reason why for the other cycle I feel like going 1 gram of test is because I thought I handled the 600mg pretty well. Very mellow and didn’t have much sides or mental problems. Only sides I got was slight acne on my back but nothing serious. Both cycles I will be running for 12-16 weeks just depends on how I feel. What route would you guys go down and why?
Thanks guys

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Both are dumb.

Use 600 mg Test again, it worked, why fix what isn't broken? Going from 600 mg to 1700 mg on your 2nd cycle is asinine.

You want size? Dial in your nutrition, training, and recovery.

Can we see a before and after pic from your 1st cycle?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
In your thread from July, you say that you've run 4 cycles. Why are you lying to us???

Also, looking at your pics from November, you need more training and diet advice, not more drugs. No offense, just being honest.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
a second cycle is not much different then a first cycle in terms of experience and gains made

Reaction score
He's a liar anyway. Look at his previous threads and pics.
Technically iv done 4 cycles. 3 were sarms tho and I didn’t make that good gains off them and 1 test cycle which was way better then sarms by far. And in the photos you see is the current physique Also if I was just going to do test what about upping it then? Say 750 this time ?

Reaction score
Technically iv done 4 cycles. 3 were sarms tho and I didn’t make that good gains off them and 1 test cycle which was way better then sarms by far. And in the photos you see is the current physique Also if I was just going to do test what about upping it then? Say 750 this time ?
What’s your training look like?

Edit: Never mind. I looked at your previous threads. Your training sucks.

Better go with the gram of test and 500 mg Primo. 🙄

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

No. Use LESS and fix your training and diet. Don't be the asshole who uses a ton of drugs yet doesn't look like he even lifts.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Nothing really to add here as you’ve been giving good advice. But I doubt you’ll listen.
More isn’t better. 500mg test for 10-12 weeks would be perfect (assuming diet and training are on point).
But honestly it’s just sounds like you are looking for someone to agree with what you already planned. In which case I’d run the gram of test, drop the primo, add tren 700, and some a-bombs 100mg daily.
Have fun!!!!

Reaction score
With your prepubescent gyno, you don’t really handle testosterone very well. You shouldn’t go over the 500 mg/week you ran on your first cycle.

Fix your training up. If you want to grow muscle you need to provide a stimulus for growth.

Fix your diet. If you want to grow muscle you need to provide the fuel and material for growth.

All the drugs in the world won’t magically make you bigger. You’d do fine on very low doses. You could have gotten to where you are naturally. Assuming you didn’t already fuck up your natural testosterone levels, you could still make plenty of gains naturally.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Do not jump to 1g of test if 600 was working. Why npp over deca esp if your going 16wks? Basic mass cycle test. Deca. Dbol. Should of read other posts about your training. Get your diet and training squared away first.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
With your prepubescent gyno, you don’t really handle testosterone very well. You shouldn’t go over the 500 mg/week you ran on your first cycle.

Fix your training up. If you want to grow muscle you need to provide a stimulus for growth.

Fix your diet. If you want to grow muscle you need to provide the fuel and material for growth.

All the drugs in the world won’t magically make you bigger. You’d do fine on very low doses. You could have gotten to where you are naturally. Assuming you didn’t already fuck up your natural testosterone levels, you could still make plenty of gains naturally.
Sounds like a lot of work bro….

Reaction score
Hey I didn’t come here to get picked on I came here for help. Isn’t that what these forums are about?

Reaction score
I’m planning to cut before I start this next cycle. I prioritised my eating too much and gained more bf then I wanted to

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hey I didn’t come here to get picked on I came here for help. Isn’t that what these forums are about?

You are being helped. Hopefully you can set aside your ego and see it.

Reaction score
Do not jump to 1g of test if 600 was working. Why npp over deca esp if your going 16wks? Basic mass cycle test. Deca. Dbol. Should have read other posts about your training. Get your diet and training squared away first.
Npp over deca because if I get any bad sides I can stop taking it without a long time waiting for it to clear my system

New Threads