4th cycle, 2nd injectable

dirtydogs

Reaction score
I'm looking at my next cycle and here's what I've come up with so far.

12 weeks test prop @150 EOD
1-14 proviron @50 ed
1-16 aromasin ?dosage (I have mild gunk symptoms on test over 6 weeks)
I'm thinking I want to add npp this time but I'm not sure on a good dosage

Pct aromasin nolva and Clomid
Week 1 nolva @50 Clomid @100
2-4 nolva @25 and clomid @50

Also wondering about hcg and preventative measures for the npp

I'm currently 185 do to a car accident and rest for TBI. By the time i start I plan on being back up to 200

Been lifting for 8 years, heaviest I've been is 225 but wasn't lean enough at that point
Personal best bench: 385 squat 425 dead 450
I'm 10% body fat and my cardio is insane lol.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
with npp go with atleast 400mg a week.Aromasin or any AI takes a few cycles to feel out what dose works well for u.I like 12.5 eod or 6mg ed or 25mg mwf all work fine for me.I dont see the point in using provi..I rather add a oral u gain size on

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would:
Run the prop as planned - 525mg/week
Add NPP at 100mg EOD Minimum, 120-125mg EOD would be better
Like Bunderman said, the prov won't hurt but it won't do much either
Prop and NPP clear pretty quickly so you can start PCT in less than a week. Stop the aromasin just after your cycle, don't take it with PCT
You should take a PA like prami or caber with the NPP, or at least have it on hand. I would go 1/4mg ED or EOD, take with food before bed
HCG is always good on any cycle, I would recommend 250iu 2X week , run it weeks 3-12 if you have one 5000iu vial
PCT looks good, but you probably don't need to double it on the first week. 25/50 for 4 weeks should be enough

dirtydogs

Reaction score
So dump the proviron, pick up caber preferably, but probably prami because of availability. HCG won't hurt...I think I'll keep the pct how it is just for good measure. But dropping the aromasin before pct starts, I'm worried that will give me an estrogen rebound...will it hurt to take it at the beginning and taper off?

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Also, brother Bundy, I'm thinkin about var if I can afford it, but the last experience I had with that was headaches and insomnia so probably a low dosage like 40 mg ED weeks 1-4 and 9-13 with milk thistle...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
before u get anything make sure your source is legit..real var will only come from a good source..If not u may get the old winnie dbol mix.If your gonna run nandrolone make sure u have caber or prami on hand.I ran deca at 400-500mg with no caber and i was fine but thats me.Always have everything u need on hand before the cycle starts.Milk thistle is shit get some NAC way better.Aromasin if u need it can be run throughout the cycle and pct.Aromasin is not like arimidex where u need to taper it off.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Ok. The var I had before was legit, arguably I guess. Don't wanna table talk but I understand, hunting presently and patiently this time

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bundy laying down some knowledge... good stuff brother.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So dump the proviron, pick up caber preferably, but probably prami because of availability. HCG won't hurt...I think I'll keep the pct how it is just for good measure. But dropping the aromasin before pct starts, I'm worried that will give me an estrogen rebound...will it hurt to take it at the beginning and taper off?

Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, it stays bound to estrogen so there is no risk of rebound using it, but I doubt you'll need it once you start the nolva and clomid.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Thinkin about switching out the npp with tren ace, any suggestions?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
If u decide to run npp I would use the hcg.. ull think urself later.. I ran 600mg test e and 500mg npp last winter and had really great lean gains..

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
What was your first injectable cycle?

What made you decide to go with the more frequent injects?

HDH

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Ive only done test prop before. The idea was that I wanted shorter cycles and I was told that around 8 weeks that sides start to outway the benifits. Also I didn't have access to hcg and wasn't sure about how a longer cycle would feel during pct. I guess since the only downside of prop is the frequency and there are positives like faster come on and quicker into pct, I didn't see a reason to change now.

My first cycle was 49 days
1-7 prop 200 eod with a frontload
1-11 proviron 50 ed
6-8 nolva 50 ed (I got some gyno symptoms and got nervous) then 9-12 nolva 25 ed ( I know the pct was probably overkill but I figured better safe than sorry)
5htp throughout the cycle at 100+ ed
Had adex on hand but decided not to use it.

Last edited:

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Good reasoning. Most guys don't have a reason, especially in the beginning.

Prop can be a little harsh for new cyclers.

Do the injections go OK as far as post inject pain?

HDH

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Good reasoning. Most guys don't have a reason, especially in the beginning.

Prop can be a little harsh for new cyclers.

Do the injections go OK as far as post inject pain?

HDH

Lol God no, brotherbundy suggested it might be from bad gear, I'm not sure...it was research chem from what I could tell but it was like getting hit with a baseball bat at site for days. Quads gave me a limp for at least three days each time

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Lol God no, brotherbundy suggested it might be from bad gear, I'm not sure...it was research chem from what I could tell but it was like getting hit with a baseball bat at site for days. Quads gave me a limp for at least three days each time

Prop is usually not a good choice for a first time injection cycle. Some people are sensitive to it and fresh meat can make it worse.

When you go through what you have at each injection, it can really affect your performance. I would imagine you had mild flu symptoms as well.

It will make you tired, weak feeling, it can effect your appetite and your body fighting this can take away from the healing process of the muscles.

Optimal gains just won't be there.

It might be in your best interest to go with a longer ester. Less frequent injects and it give you time to get used to them. The longer esters usually don't have the same bite as prop.

There is a really good chance you will go through the same experience.

Does a longer cycle really make that much of a difference in the big picture?

HDH

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Definitely felt the flu for about a week . And sometimes I had to adjust schedules due to pain at site. So yah your right there's an effect. I am generally pretty pain tolerant and I ride a bicycle too and from work so pain or not, flu or not, I'm powering through it...
I'm just not familiar with a longer cycle, and I had the impression that shorter esters are going to be more time effective. You think deca and test e or just straight test e for something like 12 weeks? Var 1-4 at 80. Maybe 10-14 also...instead?

Last edited: