Advice for my PPL split? Any recommendations?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Don’t plan on taking anything besides maybe TRT when I’m in my 30s.

Eat well and live healthy..... No need for that. You don't want to jab needles in you for the rest of your life unless you NEED to.

Signsin1

Reaction score
Ran a cycle of Ostarine 2 years ago when I was stupid and thought sarms would make me look like Arnold in his prime but other than that I am “natural”

What I meant from secondary activation is like when you’re doing pull ups or barbell rows or whatever you’re still using your biceps during the movement too. Some grips will activate the bicep more than others like supenated will use your biceps more in the movement than pronated would. Still the main focus is on the back but after the set you’ll end up with some extra work on the biceps. Why do you think olympic gymnasts have such massive biceps? They aren’t in the gym curling 40s every day they’re doing pull ups and what ever those ring things are called.
Wow. Nice of you to be a smart ass to a guy thats been lifting and helping people probably longer than you've been alive..He was asking questions to give you proper advice..

Good job.

Reaction score
Wow. Nice of you to be a smart ass to a guy thats been lifting and helping people probably longer than you've been alive..He was asking questions to give you proper advice..

Good job.
Nah I didn’t mean no animosity at the end. Sorry if it came off that way it’s just the way I speak. My bad

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Don’t plan on taking anything besides maybe TRT when I’m in my 30s.

My test levels were perfect until I broke my back in my mid 30's. That's the only reason for starting trt.

Also that's the only reason I started to cycle.... Cause fuck it at that point.

There is nothing wrong with responsible gears use. In my opinion, if you don't want to disrupt your endocrine system.....wait until 25-27.

Sarms will give you the ghey

New Threads