Anyone else here received the vaccine

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
received_699970437642283.jpeg
Biggest reason I do anything right now is for the tiniest person in the family. This world might not ever be what we knew it to be. That hurts my heart in so many ways. I just want my grand daughter safe and happy and to have every chance to grow up and get old she deserves in a world with out masks and hate filled politics and all this bullshit our society has fallen into lately.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would just like to point out if you are going to debate. For or against something you're supposed to provide facts, stats and information to back up your argument.

Now saying that. I am not anti vax, I'm against mandated vaccinations.

You might say that schools require vaccinations for children. You're free to home school your children without repercussions. At this time people are being put on leave or losing their jobs.

The government is over stepping and we need to fight back.

With that being said. Get vaccinated or don't, either way doesn't matter. Personal choice.

But don't insult others for their choice.

Bunch of juice heads thinking they are medical experts lol

Now go take your colloidal silver thinking it does something "which it doesn't do shit" or take the vaccine that doesn't prevent you from contracting COVID or transmitting it or don't do either.
I'll sit here drinking beer and lifting while I watch the world burn.
I have not seen anyone passing themselves off as medical experts. I find it pretty offensive (Insulting, while you are calling others out for insulting) that you are passing the members off as "Juice Heads". Some of these members here are highly educated.

Reaction score
@Yano You are wealthy beyond belief. What an absolutely incredible reason to take care of your health.

Fun discussion for people to have.

For me. I would never decide which vaccine I should take. I have a doctor who is trained and actually educated, she chooses which medicines and vaccines I take.

In my misspent youth I managed to get a Degree from the University of Oregon in Accounting. I continued on and also received a Degree in Computational Finance from Carnegie Mellon. So I am well versed in making complex decisions regarding the value of a business. I would find me choosing a vaccine to be just as funny as a doctor telling me the value of a mid cap engineering firm in Malaysia.

I would never argue if someone should or should not get the vaccine. My education is nowhere near enough for me to gather, comprehend, analyze and decide in an efficient way. Really enjoy hearing how people are deciding though and all the emotions it brings up.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
@Yano You are wealthy beyond belief. What an absolutely incredible reason to take care of your health.

Fun discussion for people to have.

For me. I would never decide which vaccine I should take. I have a doctor who is trained and actually educated, she chooses which medicines and vaccines I take.

In my misspent youth I managed to get a Degree from the University of Oregon in Accounting. I continued on and also received a Degree in Computational Finance from Carnegie Mellon. So I am well versed in making complex decisions regarding the value of a business. I would find me choosing a vaccine to be just as funny as a doctor telling me the value of a mid cap engineering firm in Malaysia.

I would never argue if someone should or should not get the vaccine. My education is nowhere near enough for me to gather, comprehend, analyze and decide in an efficient way. Really enjoy hearing how people are deciding though and all the emotions it brings up.
To each their own, this was your decision to allow someone else to choose for you and I respect that you made your own decision.

I cannot count the number of times in which I have heard doctors say things to me that directly contradict peer reviewed documentation that I have read (sometimes for the better, and sometimes for worse). I also firmly believe that doctors are like most other people (because they are in face, human): if someone is waving an incentive in their face to push a certain drug, they will do so for the extra money.

Also, check all of the board members of big pharma companies that are also on the CDC and FDA board. That sounds like a MASSIVE conflict of interest.

This is why I do not trust any of this.

With all of that said, I am a massive hypocrite, I just got the first shot today, because I am being COERCED into getting the shots at the threat of my livelihood. (not my decision)

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like I am retiring on Dec 8. Hopefully I will then be an off site contract employee, but Biden's executive order is forcing my company to mandate vaccines and require proof, even if the employee never visits the office and never works on a federal contract. The kid who mows the fucking lawn will have to show proof.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it. (conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

Here's a suggested response:

I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead and will be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate enough to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer is not liable will the company I am currently employed with with be responsible and liable since it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions:

1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
It's a federal mandate. If I don't show proof before Dec. 8, I'm fired, period.

If they don't fire me, they will be considered in default on all federal contracts or contracts with third parties that have any federal contracts themselves. That's everyone we work with. So the choice is between firing flenser or going bankrupt.

Reaction score
I'm no medical expert nor am I a tinfoil hat kind of person, but I absolutely DO NOT trust big pharma or the FDA, just look at oxycontin as a shining example of why I feel that way.

Now I'm in now way anti-vax, but I 100% believe the covid vaccines were rushed and can cause serious health concerns like abnormal blood clotting in SOME individuals and under the right circumstances.

I believe it boils down to genetics same way getting cancer can be a genetic flaw and not environmental as well as situational such as the predisposed person is extremely dehydrated and as a result blood clots form.

There's been an abnormal amount of bodybuilder deaths since the covid vaccine rolled out and the majority of people are blaming contest prep drugs such as diuretics, but diuretics have been abused heavily for the past 10+ years and the only thing that makes sense to me is major clotting as a result of substantial dehydration and the vaccine.

Now I could be wrong, but I believe everyone who participate in competitions are required to be vaccinated?

Do I think the vaccines are going to kill everyone.....no, but I do believe they are not nearly as safe as we are being told and never in our history has governments worldwide infringed on the rights and freedoms of citizens to this extent aside from after 9/11 of course and that taste for control/power the governments recieved hasn't gone away!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

If they don't fire me, they will be considered in default on all federal contracts or contracts with third parties that have any federal contracts themselves. That's everyone we work with. So the choice is between firing flenser or going bankrupt.
I think all the mandates got pushed back to January 4th, they need workers for the holidays. 😕

Reaction score

That sucks. The government will likely never enforce these mandates. They won't have to. The corporations are being advised by their legal departments or counsel and nobody in their right mind would recommend corporate ignorance. This scare-tactic worked the same as all the others before it. We are allowing the government to bully us through various avenues that the government knows will not resist. It will take an actual fine to be legally challenged in court to demonstrate that this is an over-reach of federal government. That won't happen. But when you are a number in the corporate rolls, you can't convince management of any of this.

This is the dark winter that Biden referred to. It has absolutely nothing to do with Covid. It's the artificial collapse of the American system.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I think all the mandates got pushed back to January 4th, they need workers for the holidays. 😕
The official mandates for federal contractors still say Dec. 8. It's likely I will be gone sooner, especially if I find another position. I cleaned out my office today to avoid misunderstandings. I'm getting less notice than I would be required by contract to give them.

Reactions: CJ

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Z8ldOKW.jpg

I hope that is clear! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
yes I am because I’m skeptical of your claim.

i find it hard to believe within a week they know the exact cause of death was strictly because of the vaccine.
Do you think the medical establishment would admit that the drug that was administered was the sole cause of death? Or is it a small but growing body of voices that are beginning to see the dangers of this, but are being silenced? Are you dull, or just joking?

You can be whatever you want. Notice how you are skeptical of the reports of people dying of this drug, yet you are not skeptical of your masters who tell you "take this and you'll be safe". No interest to know what this drug does to the body, or who financially benefits from its sale. You are a useful idiot...and I don't mean that as an insult.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's exactly the kind of response i expected.
Throw out a bunch of claims then refuse to provide proof and tell them to Google it.
Laugh
I'm not here to do your research. You fucked up by letting the self appointed medical-state-priesthood indoctrinate you into taking a life altering drug. I bet you did more research into AAS than this dna altering "vaccine". Shame...

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Do you think the medical establishment would admit that the drug that was administered was the sole cause of death? Or is it a small but growing body of voices that are beginning to see the dangers of this, but are being silenced? Are you dull, or just joking?

You can be whatever you want. Notice how you are skeptical of the reports of people dying of this drug, yet you are not skeptical of your masters who tell you "take this and you'll be safe". No interest to know what this drug does to the body, or who financially benefits from its sale. You are a useful idiot...and I don't mean that as an insult.

i’m not skeptical of any reports but your post about the baby. why would you say that I’m skeptical of other reports when I didn’t mention anything about that in any of my posts? don’t be a dunce.

I know your type. when you get called out you make a strawman argument and now you look like a fool. that’s not a normal response from a levelheaded person.

stop with the strawman arguments it discredits you.

For you not to list the cause of death makes your story not credible to me, that’s all.

no need to get all worked up, settle down, relax and enjoy life.

Last edited:

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I'm no medical expert nor am I a tinfoil hat kind of person, but I absolutely DO NOT trust big pharma or the FDA, just look at oxycontin as a shining example of why I feel that way.

Now I'm in now way anti-vax, but I 100% believe the covid vaccines were rushed and can cause serious health concerns like abnormal blood clotting in SOME individuals and under the right circumstances.

I believe it boils down to genetics same way getting cancer can be a genetic flaw and not environmental as well as situational such as the predisposed person is extremely dehydrated and as a result blood clots form.

There's been an abnormal amount of bodybuilder deaths since the covid vaccine rolled out and the majority of people are blaming contest prep drugs such as diuretics, but diuretics have been abused heavily for the past 10+ years and the only thing that makes sense to me is major clotting as a result of substantial dehydration and the vaccine.

Now I could be wrong, but I believe everyone who participate in competitions are required to be vaccinated?

Do I think the vaccines are going to kill everyone.....no, but I do believe they are not nearly as safe as we are being told and never in our history has governments worldwide infringed on the rights and freedoms of citizens to this extent aside from after 9/11 of course and that taste for control/power the governments recieved hasn't gone away!
Well said
I have to get the jab shortly.
Just started a round of Lisinopril for BP
will shortly start on anti coagulants as well before my jab.
Should be enough to keep me healthy, considering those 2 drugs are the treatment for Covid related issues.

I'm not an anti vaxxer either, however, I'm damn happy I waited, so I could collect relevant information to make an educated response to this.

That sucks. The government will likely never enforce these mandates. They won't have to. The corporations are being advised by their legal departments or counsel and nobody in their right mind would recommend corporate ignorance. This scare-tactic worked the same as all the others before it. We are allowing the government to bully us through various avenues that the government knows will not resist. It will take an actual fine to be legally challenged in court to demonstrate that this is an over-reach of federal government. That won't happen. But when you are a number in the corporate rolls, you can't convince management of any of this.

This is the dark winter that Biden referred to. It has absolutely nothing to do with Covid. It's the artificial collapse of the American system.

I wish I could hold it off.
But I cant
my 3rd largest client just put the mandate into effect.
So I just lost 25% of my total revenue.
I can get it back, but need the Jab.

For me, it will be a cold winter without having one of the largest infrastructure entities in Canada as a prominent client.

So yeah, it's pretty bullshit, but what can I do.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I have not seen anyone passing themselves off as medical experts. I find it pretty offensive (Insulting, while you are calling others out for insulting) that you are passing the members off as "Juice Heads". Some of these members here are highly educated.
My apologies. I wasn't trying to insult or offend anyone.

If a mod wants to change juice head to steroid user in my post I'm cool with that . Just want everyone to be happier.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I am definitely thankful my 2 companies are not forcing anyone to get the "jab".

New Threads