Anyone else here received the vaccine

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Not arguing effectiveness. How effective is the flu vaccine?
They’re literally vaccines
I have no idea, I am not a scientist or medical professional.. :p

Fwiw I am confident in the ability of my immune system, so I don't need that vax either.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Well @DeplorableCracker you start with the introduction, then you read the methods section.
But there’s work to do before you even get to the methods section
There’s more to it than just even reading the study or research paper.
Funny thing about the “do your own research” crowd is they don’t even understand how to interpret the research

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Well @DeplorableCracker you start with the introduction, then you read the methods section.
But there’s work to do before you even get to the methods section
There’s more to it than just even reading the study or research paper.
Funny thing about the “do your own research” crowd is they don’t even understand how to interpret the research

Yeah I don’t give a fuck about all that. Show me the conclusions, I have to shit to do. Clearly you don’t, posting 3100 messages on a bodybuilding forum in 4.5 months. Try finding a real human relationship that’s not on the internet or something. Maybe leave the basement and go strike up a conversation with your neighbor instead of riding grifters dick every night. It’s kinda sad man. On that note, like Joliver, I’m out this bitch. Shitstorm is on the way.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t give a fuck about all that. Show me the conclusions, I have to shit to do. Clearly you don’t, posting 3100 messages on a bodybuilding forum in 4.5 months. Try finding a real human relationship that’s not on the internet or something. Maybe leave the basement and go strike up a conversation with your neighbor instead of riding grifters dick every night. It’s kinda sad man. On that note, like Joliver, I’m out this bitch. Shitstorm is on the way.
And that is why youre retarded and use shit sources of information
I work from home and go to the gym.
I have plenty of free time.
Hell I’d never leave my house if I didn’t have to.
Go wipe the Republican cum off your mouth it’s not very Christian

Reaction score
Not arguing effectiveness. How effective is the flu vaccine?
They’re literally vaccines
I think people get immunizations and vaccines confused.

Influenza has been around for years So it's easier to hypothesize which strain may be prevalent on a given year.

Covid is fairly new .

Meh, fuck vaccines.

lfod14

Reaction score
The truly crazy thing is that catching the disease gives you more immunity than the vaccine does, and if you take the vaccine you still catch the disease! Lol
Exactly! That's why I refuse to seriously call that forced POS a vaccine, people from day one have just loved to argue about any nitpick they can come up with when it comes to any COVID related thing there is, COVID itself, masks, it's truly amazing, and sad.

lfod14

Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! I've been around a little while I feel, that was a new name for me and I've never experienced the trollish nitpicking bitching back and forth (here) since day one, that was one of the best things about here, we bust balls unbelievable, but all in good fun, even when we disagree on shit.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! I've been around a little while I feel, that was a new name for me and I've never experienced the trollish nitpicking bitching back and forth (here) since day one, that was one of the best things about here, we bust balls unbelievable, but all in good fun, even when we disagree on shit.
Glad I’m here to tell people to shut the fuck and read more

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Glad I’m here to tell people to shut the fuck and read more
I sure am glad you are here especially for thin skinned idiots like asscracker and lfuck14.

Here is what always will get a response out of me: stupid, uninformed comments and insults directed at me especially when they are coming from someone that has the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I sure am glad you are here especially for thin skinned idiots like asscracker and lfuck14.

Here is what always will get a response out of me: stupid, uninformed comments and insults directed at me especially when they are coming from someone that has the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.
“I just go straight to the conclusion”
These are called useful idiots

New Threads