Anyone made a Primobolan enanthate / test enanthate mix?

SFB

Reaction score
I want to run a 1:1 test / primo cycle. was wandering if rather than jabbing the needle into 2 vials, could I combine 250mg/ml test and 125mg/ml primo at a 1:1 ratio ie: 1ml of test and 2ml of primo ?

If so can i make it as a single recipe or make them separately then combine after?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I want to run a 1:1 test / primo cycle. was wandering if rather than jabbing the needle into 2 vials, could I combine 250mg/ml test and 125mg/ml primo at a 1:1 ratio ie: 1ml of test and 2ml of primo ?

If so can i make it as a single recipe or make them separately then combine after?
250 test and 125 primo is a 2:1 ratio.

How are you going to draw 1ml of test and 2ml of primo from a mixed vial?

1658850640496.gif

SFB

Reaction score

That's why i said 2ml of primo to every 1ml of test
Just draw from the 2 separate vials, it's not complicated.

You may not always want to do a 1:1, so that leaves you with options.
True, its just with the dose I plan to run (250mg of each) i can daily micro dose 0.45ml shallow IM with the insulin needles still. I guess its no big deal to swap to changeable needle syringes instead.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
That's why i said 2ml of primo to every 1ml of test
That’s… not how it works.

If you want a 1:1 solution you need to add an equal amount of test and primo to the mix. Concentration isn’t measured in ml. Ml is a measure of volume.

I’d do as @CJ said and just brew them separately, but if you want to do them as a mix you’re probably going to want to do it at 125mg/ml of both (1:1). That makes the math easy (2ml of the solution per week). 250mg/ml of each is unlikely to hold well without some heavy duty solvents and will sting like a bitch.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
From what I have read it is hard to keep Primo from crashing when brewed above 200 which is why many brewers only make it at 100.

Reactions: SFB

SFB

Reaction score
Sorry maybe i didn't word it clearly. Ill try again. if you took a 40ml batch of 250 test and an 80ml batch of 125 primo and mixed them together, it would be a 1:1 primo / test ratio. in 3ml of solution you would have 250mg test and 250mg of primo. or 83mg/ml of each (166mg/ml combined)
I dont know if that would work, or if it would hold ok left like that in a vial?
the second part of my question was if that was to work, could you just make up a recipe like that from the start. 5g test, 5g primo bb, ba, oil etc...
IF others had done it id consider it.

SFB

Reaction score
From what I have read it is hard to keep Primo from crashing when brewed above 200 which is why many brewers only make it at 100.
Seems ok at 125. the main reason i want to do that is to keep the vial usage at a 1:1 when using 250 test. I could drop to 200test and 100 primo if needed. but i have no idea if they would mix and store in a vial that way.
it would be an expensive test.
Ill just keep them separate :)

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
That’s… not how it works.

If you want a 1:1 solution you need to add an equal amount of test and primo to the mix. Concentration isn’t measured in ml. Ml is a measure of volume.

I’d do as @CJ said and just brew them separately, but if you want to do them as a mix you’re probably going to want to do it at 125mg/ml of both (1:1). That makes the math easy (2ml of the solution per week). 250mg/ml of each is unlikely to hold well without some heavy duty solvents and will sting like a bitch.
He still didn't get it 🤣🤣🤣

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry maybe i didn't word it clearly. Ill try again. if you took a 40ml batch of 250 test and an 80ml batch of 125 primo and mixed them together, it would be a 1:1 primo / test ratio. in 3ml of solution you would have 250mg test and 250mg of primo. or 83mg/ml of each (166mg/ml combined)
I dont know if that would work, or if it would hold ok left like that in a vial?
the second part of my question was if that was to work, could you just make up a recipe like that from the start. 5g test, 5g primo bb, ba, oil etc...
IF others had done it id consider it.
Dear God, man

You must drive your co-workers into a murderous rage.

SFB

Reaction score
I am confused as to what the confusion is?
And why no one has explained it to me if i am wrong.

SFB

Reaction score
Ill explain the reasoning for my question.
as we all know primo is harder to keep in solution over 100mg/ml
test is ok at 250mg/ml
I was interested to know if the primo would still hold if mixed with the test or if that would somehow throw off the primos ability to stay in solution.

If so, I would essentially mix 2 vials of 100mg/ml primo with 1 vile of 200mg/ml

what am i "still not getting"?

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
test is ok at 250mg/ml
I was interested to know if the primo would still hold if mixed with the test or if that would somehow throw of the primos ability to stay in solution.

If so, I would essentially mix 2 vials of 100mg/ml primo with 1 vile of 200mg/ml

Teehee

Reaction score
test is ok at 250mg/ml
I was interested to know if the primo would still hold if mixed with the test or if that would somehow throw off the primos ability to stay in solution.

If this was what your question was then yes, it will hold. It’s not going to crash out.

It makes ZERO sense which is where the confusion is. You would still have to inject the same number of cc’s as if they were separate so what’s the point?

Most were thinking that you were asking if it would hold as 100 mg Primo and 200 mg of test cyp. That would NOT hold unless you used additional solvent and it would have a bite to it.

You are overthinking the fuck out of it but go ahead and combine 2 vials of primo and 1 vial of test together.

SFB

Reaction score
Thanks Bigbald, yes i changed my mind after the the reply from CJ.
But the question was still there and I hate reading through threads that dont get an answer. So for the sake of closure I thought it best to remove the confusion caused by my poorly worded question. Plus i still wanted to know. There are reasons I may still want to do this at some point.

SFB

Reaction score

OK I see where the confusion started. you all thought it wanted to add 250mg of test with 125mg of primo and magically end up with at 1:1 ratio.
In my initial question I gave a concertation per ml, not a total amount. I said 250mg/ml and 125mg/ml then immediately stated id need 1ml of test to 2ml of primo (at that concentration)