Anyone ever bought off of BalkanPharm website?

Reaction score
I am new here and was trying to see If this website is legit for buying gear. I have only do one cycle before of Tren e and test E back in another state. I have recently moved states so the guy I bought it from is to far for me to get it again. I am looking for a trustworthy source now on how to get it.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
The balkans ... hmmm

Ukraine, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Bulgaria and Romania

oh and western Turkey

maybe not some of the best places to expect quick mail from right now , being ya know ,, war and all.

Reaction score
The balkans ... hmmm

Ukraine, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Bulgaria and Romania

oh and western Turkey

maybe not some of the best places to expect quick mail from right now , being ya know ,, war and all.
Touche but I am in no rush. Just trying to see if someone has had a good experience with buying from there before.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Touche but I am in no rush. Just trying to see if someone has had a good experience with buying from there before.
No clue on that man , any lab is only as good as its last batch. Good luck

Reaction score
He doesn't want to send it to me, so it's missing. It's very strange. Then it's better to look for an alternative. Recently, I have been ordering fat burners 1bpshop.com/fat-burners/ for weight loss on the 1bpshop website. The drugs are always in stock. If you do not know something, they will always tell you what and how.

New Threads