anyone try taking SARMs (rad140/yk11/lgd/ostarine) with estrogen tabs?

Reaction score
so SARMs shut down your natural testosterone production in which you will not have any estrogen. Estrogen in low doses for men is crucial for tendons, ligaments, and bones. (also skin and hair health). If you're using a SARM, you wouldn't need testosterone as the SARM would be your androgen, correct? a lot of people report RAD140 nuking their hairline, but perhaps RAD140 *is* actually more anabolic-androgenic than testosterone, however, when you drop estrogen in a male super low, that is what is causing the rapid hair loss, achy joints +tendons? YK11 is suppose to tear joints apart, however it functions as a myostatin inhibitor.

Perhaps high dosing SARMs, then buying some estrogen pills and breaking up the tabs into really small pieces to low-dose estrogen be beneficial?

(estrogen is unregulated unlike testosterone. anti-andro law makers :/..... or maybe because estrogen does not have potential for abuse? idk. )

[ I know a lot of dummies think estrogen is the woman hormone and men should just blast testosterone, but theyre dumb. hopefully this forum is 10x more advanced mentally to have that reasoning.]

thanks for your considerations.

P.S. : serious replies as to explain to me why this may be a dumb idea if it is a dumb idea. I think it has potential but i'm a noob and i have never done an actual hormonal cycle. I do not have the wisdom to know if this is a dumb idea.

edit: no test base btw

Last edited:
Reaction score
Perhaps sarms just fucking suck and are a waste of time, and cost more, so if you wanna waste your time with sarms thats on you.

Reaction score
Perhaps sarms just fucking suck and are a waste of time, and cost more, so if you wanna waste your time with sarms thats on you.
yes, i am considering it. That is why i am inquiring if anyone has tried this.
Is this for muscle growth or penis enlargement?
The purposes:
1.This would be for muscle growth with the intention to keep healthy hair.
2. The ability to boost anabolic-androgen without using testosterone.

Most likely protocol:
I've looked through some logs/vlogs of LGD use and it is suppose to be a "feel good" SARM in which users report elevated mood in use in comparison to other androgen compounds. It is suppose to have a more mild effect on the hair line, and perhaps adding in low dose estrogen would improve the hair. Perhaps stacking LGD + with low dose estrogen would be more anabolic than TRT? [as LGD is suppose to be more Anabolic than testosterone]

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
so SARMs shut down your natural testosterone production in which you will not have any estrogen. Estrogen in low doses for men is crucial for tendons, ligaments, and bones. (also skin and hair health). If you're using a SARM, you wouldn't need testosterone as the SARM would be your androgen, correct? a lot of people report RAD140 nuking their hairline, but perhaps RAD140 *is* actually more anabolic-androgenic than testosterone, however, when you drop estrogen in a male super low, that is what is causing the rapid hair loss, achy joints +tendons? YK11 is suppose to tear joints apart, however it functions as a myostatin inhibitor.

Perhaps high dosing SARMs, then buying some estrogen pills and breaking up the tabs into really small pieces to low-dose estrogen be beneficial?

(estrogen is unregulated unlike testosterone. anti-andro law makers :/..... or maybe because estrogen does not have potential for abuse? idk. )

[ I know a lot of dummies think estrogen is the woman hormone and men should just blast testosterone, but theyre dumb. hopefully this forum is 10x more advanced mentally to have that reasoning.]

thanks for your considerations.

P.S. : serious replies as to explain to me why this may be a dumb idea if it is a dumb idea. I think it has potential but i'm a noob and i have never done an actual hormonal cycle. I do not have the wisdom to know if this is a dumb idea.

edit: no test base btw
You're a fucking idiot.

Use drugs that will suppress testosterone and use drugs to jack up your estrogen. Great plan.

You need a balance of both. Not one without the other.

Reaction score
You're a fucking idiot.

Use drugs that will suppress testosterone and use drugs to jack up your estrogen. Great plan.

You need a balance of both. Not one without the other.
ah yes, i did not consider that.
so a test base would still be required.
Thank you.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
You're a shitty troll but a troll. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

*Edit
I apologize. That was rude of me. You aren't a troll but a new member to our ever growing community and I'm sure you have much to offer.

This is what we strive for here at ugbb. New and exciting members who offer great content and amazing questions on their journeys.

Last edited:

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Now refer to skull crusher for proper training and adequate use of kratom and the Phoenix for all your aas needs.

Reaction score
Dont waste your fucking time, this has to be a joke right?

Reaction score
Dont waste your fucking time, this has to be a joke right?
Yes, the stack of a SARM + low estrogen would be a joke without a test base. Then with a low test base, doing something like 100mg TRT + LGD would maybe a good stack to keep hair. [ your testosterone level in the bloodwork would be average, but then instead of boosting your androgen profile up with testosterone, boosting it up with a SARM may be better for hair health + allow for more gains than normal than being natty.] But then it may be easier + more reasonable to do 150mg of TRT with Dutasteride.

/thread

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Yes, the stack of a SARM + low estrogen would be a joke without a test base. Then with a low test base, doing something like 100mg TRT + LGD would maybe a good stack to keep hair. [ your testosterone level in the bloodwork would be average, but then instead of boosting your androgen profile up with testosterone, boosting it up with a SARM may be better for hair health + allow for more gains than normal than being natty.] But then it may be easier + more reasonable to do 150mg of TRT with Dutasteride.

/thread
You're a fucking idiot

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I don't argue outside what I know And stay in my lane but fuck

Reaction score
DHEA is better in order to fulfill that estrogen base if anything, but my only experience is using it with orals and can not advocate for SARMS cause I personally don’t like them at all.

New Threads