Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my wife looks like martin sheen

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ThiS Astro lame has a learning disability he has no interest in addressing. He has a habit of talking trash about his peers and tries to imply that he is the gold standard to which all other UGL's past, present, and future compared to.
He may actually now how to safely brew up a batch of Test E without injuring anyone. The problem I have is when he had his alter ego and second board handle set his arrival up as if he was on world tour and we were lucky enough at meso to line his pockets. He then had the nerve to deny that he had 2 handles. I had to back him in a corner and threaten to completely expose him.
He then failed to address the issue after finally copping to it. I believe I was successful in talking him out of making and selling his own water based TNE and winny. I could see the cases of cellulitis at Meso reaching epidemic levels. He's reckless and just a straight up liar.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
please post this list already..

astro man, where the fukk did you go?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
got any lettuce no ester?

Reaction score
What's up guys? Sorry I don't frequent over here to often. I'll try to swing threw more often so you guys can get a little more comfortable with me.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up guys? Sorry I don't frequent over here to often. I'll try to swing threw more often so you guys can get a little more comfortable with me.

We would appreciate that....thank you

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This astro claims to be under contract by a laboratory to do gas spec on his gear. He says the lab has the first round of his products and will be testing. He then posted that regrettably, the lab he has a contract with is experiencing delays and we are looking at a couple of more weeks before testing can begin.
I suggested that this guy got carried away while he was on a rant and made these claims of gas spec testing and his claim that he has a contract and the contract states he needs to have a certain number of tests throughout the year so he'll be posting results year round.
I suggest he's hoping the claim of "delays" will make us forget about them. After I posted this he replied he has nothing to prove to anyone and his happy customers are all he needs to show proof.
He has lied before. He has another handle at meso "Beastin" that was there before his second handle came aboard to set the table for the second. This guy also claims to have beeb a brewer for scirroxx. A rep fpr scirroxx co signed my belief that Karl has his products brewed overseas and then shipped in large unlabeled jugs to the USA where re shippers transfer the oils into 10ml vials and then label. He claims that they do both.
Maybe this guy is a decent cook? My problem is that he is a liar and lies to try and put people at ease and in turn purchase. The truth will surface. I will make sure it does.

Reaction score
Whats going on guys. While I'm here let me clear up a few things. Yes I am getting mass specs done and I stated from day one it would be a few weeks, never did I change anything saying there were delays. Yes I did say contract. Did I literally sign one? No lets be serious. The conract I speak of is I have to send x amount of samples per month in order to get a price break. If anyone has any doubt you welcome to pm me. I prooved who I was and made it quite clear. Mass specs will be posted I REPEAT THEY WILL BE POSTED!!!! Some people have a hard time believing I'm not quite sure why? I'm more then generous and helped out many guys already. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will remain professional and won't get into petty quarrels with anybody any longer. I've kept my word on everything and all the feed back I recieve is GREAT. If anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This astro claims to be under contract by a laboratory to do gas spec on his gear. He says the lab has the first round of his products and will be testing. He then posted that regrettably, the lab he has a contract with is experiencing delays and we are looking at a couple of more weeks before testing can begin.
I suggested that this guy got carried away while he was on a rant and made these claims of gas spec testing and his claim that he has a contract and the contract states he needs to have a certain number of tests throughout the year so he'll be posting results year round.
I suggest he's hoping the claim of "delays" will make us forget about them. After I posted this he replied he has nothing to prove to anyone and his happy customers are all he needs to show proof.
He has lied before. He has another handle at meso "Beastin" that was there before his second handle came aboard to set the table for the second. This guy also claims to have beeb a brewer for scirroxx. A rep fpr scirroxx co signed my belief that Karl has his products brewed overseas and then shipped in large unlabeled jugs to the USA where re shippers transfer the oils into 10ml vials and then label. He claims that they do both.
Maybe this guy is a decent cook? My problem is that he is a liar and lies to try and put people at ease and in turn purchase. The truth will surface. I will make sure it does.[/QU

bens a real eagle among pigeons

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im still looking for LNE hit me up if u got that..damn tillacle labs is hard to get into..nobody brews LNE like Dr tillacle

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW!

Any PB Enanthate?
Preferred method of shipment wrapped in a sock?

New Threads