Balkanmoldova (website) we sell Balkan and SP Only

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I would like to thank Jin, all the forum administrators and moderators.

I’m here to publicize my work, before the pandemic I worked only with large shipments for resellers, but currently I have come to the retail market, and I only sell Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Laboratories.

If you want to purchase our products, you can contact us through our website. We ship to the USA and Europe.

just search us on Google for our name balkanmoldova and we will be here to help you achieve your goals.

Reaction score
For anyone interested, we will be working with Body Pharm. Then there will be 3 well-known brands in the market, Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratories and Body Pharm. The 3 brands we took straight from the factory in Chisinău, Moldova, and sent to two warehouses that are strategic and safe to work with.

The warehouse that is in Poland, we send to all of Europe, and the warehouse that is in Ukraine, we send to other countries outside Europe, such as the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South Africa, and all countries in the Middle East.

Anyone interested in checking our prices, can contact me on our Instagram balkanmoldova and send me a message, I will reply as soon as possible.

Average delivery to the USA, is in 5 days, on our Instagram you have the shipping receipts with the date and confirmation of delivery of the order, you can check in the highlights.

We guarantee your delivery, if for a reason you lose your package at customs, we will resend another one at no cost, but that's it, you can buy with us and after receiving, leave your review on the forum evaluating our products and services.
Thank you all.

Reaction score
Big thank you to mr balkanmoldova for getting me my vitamins �� great experience buying goodies from them. Good customer service, decent shipping time , good prices ..I recommend using them !

( I tried loading an image but it didn’t work)
I will for sure buy more from them in the future

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the Feedback, we seek the maximum of excellence in our services, in addition to offering only legitimate products, I hope you make good use of our products and leave a report to other members of the forum. Good gains!

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to place an order with us can contact us via email info(atsign)balkanmoldova(dot)com or visiting our website balkanmoldova(dot)com

We are not accepting payments by PayPal anymore, we had a problem with them, but we are accepting by bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies and we will implement other forms of payment, if you have suggestions, we also accept, in order to facilitate our exchange of goods.

Reaction score
Follow us in Instagram balkanmoldova or text me on +1 772-617-7812 and contact us. We can provide the best for you and proofs of shipping time.

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm back here.

I thought I lost my access to this forum, but I managed to recover.

Well I have news, we are working with Balkan, SP Labs and BodyPharm.

We ship to the US, all of Europe, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.

Even though Australia is a little gears tolerant country, I send packages there every week for my clients.

We have feedback on Trustpilot, if you would like to visit our store and get a discount coupon, just contact us by email.

info@balkanmoldova.com

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
What Balkan products do you have stock now? How does one go about verify authenticity? I have heard lot of fakes. And that Balkan is withdrawing from AAS market.

Reaction score
What Balkan products do you have stock now? How does one go about verify authenticity? I have heard lot of fakes. And that Balkan is withdrawing from AAS market.
I just don't have Balkan's Anavar in stock, you can go to my website and look at the catalog, and it can be verified on Balkan's official website, SP Labs is authentic too, but their website has an error to verify.

my website: balkanmoldova.com

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Follow us in Instagram balkanmoldova or text me on xxxxxxxxx and contact us. We can provide the best for you and proofs of shipping time.
You better have a mod edit that number out and you should only give it out via PM or other means. Not a good idea posting your number in the open.

Better yet use an app like Wickr for secure communications.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Follow us in Instagram balkanmoldova or text me on PHONE NUMBER REDACTED and contact us. We can provide the best for you and proofs of shipping time.
Now I’ve seen it all. Sources giving out their phone number — what an age to be alive.

Edit: removed phone number.

Last edited:

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Time to write the number in every public restroom stall.

People are free to call you "for a good time" right?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
You better have a mod edit that number out and you should only give it out via PM or other means. Not a good idea posting your number in the open.

Better yet use an app like Wickr for secure communications.
This is a corporate number, for receiving and sending messages to people living in the US, but thanks for letting me know, how can I contact a MOD?

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Now I’ve seen it all. Sources giving out their phone number — what an age to be alive.

Edit: removed phone number.
Dude I still get emails from sciroxx from his Gmail and for a minute he actually had his picture on there rofl it had his name and everything. Now that is real OPSEC for you

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Site looked good I clicked on turinabol and got gibberish

{ "id":"6251356815533", "title":"Turinabol 100 Tabs", "handle":"turanabol-100-tabs", "img":"//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0543/4346/7181/products/turanabolbalkanpharmaceuticalsmoldovasteroid_4_100x100.jpg?v=1615237420", "original_price":"8100", "price":"6700", "variant_title":"Default Title", "variant_id":"38097848991917", "inventory_quantity":"-13", "inventory_policy":"deny", "inventory_management":"", "available":true, "variants": [ { "original_price":"8100", "price":"6700", "variant_title":"Default Title", "variant_id":"38097848991917", "inventory_quantity":"-13", "inventory_policy":"deny", "inventory_management":"", "available":true } ] }

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Dude I still get emails from sciroxx from his Gmail and for a minute he actually had his picture on there rofl it had his name and everything. Now that is real OPSEC for you
That can't get any worse can it? LOL

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Dude did you write this yourself? Gaining ground with thieves??

"
THE PERFECT HORMONE:
GUARANTEE YOUR LIBIDO HIGH AGAIN AND FUCK LIKE A BULL AND HELP IN TREATING MANY DISEASES

Proviron is a drug recommended for the male audience, especially to act in cases where there is an androgenic deficit.

Proviron's achievements are also gaining ground among thieves. They find in proviron an ally for “substantial” shape and other benefits.

But even so, Proviron is still a medication, which supremely fulfills its role in treating men with pathologies of the type hypogondism, oligospermia (infertility) and even one of the greatest evils among the male public, impotence."

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Site looked good I clicked on turinabol and got gibberish

{ "id":"6251356815533", "title":"Turinabol 100 Tabs", "handle":"turanabol-100-tabs", "img":"//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0543/4346/7181/products/turanabolbalkanpharmaceuticalsmoldovasteroid_4_100x100.jpg?v=1615237420", "original_price":"8100", "price":"6700", "variant_title":"Default Title", "variant_id":"38097848991917", "inventory_quantity":"-13", "inventory_policy":"deny", "inventory_management":"", "available":true, "variants": [ { "original_price":"8100", "price":"6700", "variant_title":"Default Title", "variant_id":"38097848991917", "inventory_quantity":"-13", "inventory_policy":"deny", "inventory_management":"", "available":true } ] }
Nope nope nope...

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Bro $305 for halotestin are you serious? You need to get someone to work on your site. Its a little rough. There is no possible way you are charging 3 bucks a tab for halo. At least I hope not!

New Threads