Balkanmoldova (website) we sell Balkan and SP Only

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220520-010249_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
Ok dudes, here's the deal, I got a full refund, plus my vitamins are coming in He fully reimbursed my bones back to me and throwing in the vitamins for the trouble....
Good fucking deal!

Reaction score
Balkan fixed the issue boys I got my tracking # just now plus my refund. He took care of it.

Reaction score
I'll post a pic of my vitamins, just wait on the arrival...

TiredandHot

Reaction score
I'll post a pic of my vitamins, just wait on the arrival...
You're welcome to, but I don't think anyone cares to see them. We all know what vitamins look like. Why are you just now following up on your order placed 1.5 months ago?

Reaction score
To keep others from getting fucked dummy
It's got nothing to do with me getting my shit
You happy now buttercup go wipe your nose and get in bed

Reaction score
There is another thread going on aside from this one it might seem incomplete

Reaction score
I wouldnt recomend anything of what you sell!
Who you kidding you’re ripping people off left and right , you take their order and get paid and then tell them you’re having difficulty shipping pls be patient and blame the war,, then when you get caught in all your lies you block the person and delete their account like you did to me,, you’re a crook bro I won’t stop until you are out of business and stop ripping ppl off !!! Have a nice day

Reaction score
Who you kidding you’re ripping people off left and right , you take their order and get paid and then tell them you’re having difficulty shipping pls be patient and blame the war,, then when you get caught in all your lies you block the person and delete their account like you did to me,, you’re a crook bro I won’t stop until you are out of business and stop ripping ppl off !!! Have a nice day

Reaction score
I can add the convo showing him lying about the NY wear house and how product is already here and is shipped in 2-3 days

Reaction score
So you never used the original, you probably bought it from Turkey, Albania or even Hungary where there are many fakes. I work with Balkan, SP and BodyPharm, I've never had a complaint about the quality, and I hear very good things about ABdrahim and Pharmacom, but I don't work with these brands, look very closely at their sources and who you buy from.
Funny to hear you say you work w these brands, you mean you tell ppl you do then you collect the money cancel the order and scam them,, you are a fraudulent mother fkr bro , you do nothing but steal and scam ppl all the time scumbag

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
The Balkans produce more history than they can consume.

New Threads