Been a min since I was here...this board hits a bit different now eh?

Reaction score
Brah, Taylor, me and MM go wayyyyyyyyy back to circa 2014. When I knew absolutely nothing about roids. Me, him, and a small group of others used to keep me entertained on my long ass night shifts at the hospital for like a year straight. Never met him in real life, but I’d gladly have a beer with the dude lol
💪🏾💪🏾Fucking right I love hearing stories like this good people are hard to come by these days!!! That live to that old school code. I’ve learned soo much just being here in short time you can’t get this kinda info from google. This shits coming from people who lived an experienced it an its got me on a whole new level of Excitement for bodybuilding !!

Reaction score
Whats the newest ab site like? I know they had to change servers once or so, and i never went back, in fact u were the guy if i remember right that gave me the invite to go there… pm me a link for the site… i dont recall what it was
Tbo it looks the same to me but slightly more modern. Its super slow but i still see some old guys there. Bundy was in the chat the other day lol. You know, I think you're right! Damn you have a good memory!

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! This place was always a source of good times. Met so many knowledgeable folks here. I used to know quite a few of you and we exchanged numbers. If you still have mine, feel free to hit me up. Ive gone thru 4 pos droid company phones in recent years so mine are long gone.

I still think about Tilly which is insane. The shit I laughed about here was endless. If you aint ever had LNE or a peanut butter fuck sock, you just aint livin!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! This place was always a source of good times. Met so many knowledgeable folks here. I used to know quite a few of you and we exchanged numbers. If you still have mine, feel free to hit me up. Ive gone thru 4 pos droid company phones in recent years so mine are long gone.

I still think about Tilly which is insane. The shit I laughed about here was endless. If you aint ever had LNE or a peanut butter fuck sock, you just aint livin!!
dont pretend like u were part of this board u just floated along with the rest of the real ology crue that came around 2013...All u ever did was cry u got beat on drugs....Ill tell u something some people just get beat cause their a marc ..I got news for u your a marc..Your the kinda guy that gets beat in life u coffee drinking cuntbag

New Threads