Cashout

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didnt mind Cashout at all. He helped whenever I asked him. Unbelievable knowledge flowin through that brother.
So what gives? Whats his reasoning for not bein around?
!SHRUGS!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my honest opinion is that he should be here. if his close friend went through what we know happened. I would think we would check in and try to help those like hero/hulk who shoot ridiculous amounts of gear and give advice.

what the hell do I know.... hulk. do what ever u please.
the affects show up in a century. some make it. some dont. ever heard of drug abuse? theres pop tarts abuse and steroid abuse....
it goes down to the scale. I would not touch a gram of coke/heroin/meth/reefer/any other drug. same goes for a gram of any steroid.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You raised a couple of interesting points.

1. I totally agree that Cashout should be here in light of what happened. As a matter of fact, if he was here to truly help and not for egotistical reasons this should have re-uped his commitment to help this community.....this is purely my opinion.

2. I agree in princaple with you abuse comment. However, where is the line between use and abuse? And what defines this line? It's kind of like being in the left lane and the speed limit is 75. You are going 77 and bitching about the guy riding your ass that wants to go 90. So, where is the line 500mg, 800mg, 1 gram? I'm just curious where you put it.

my honest opinion is that he should be here. if his close friend went through what we know happened. I would think we would check in and try to help those like hero/hulk who shoot ridiculous amounts of gear and give advice.

what the hell do I know.... hulk. do what ever u please.
the affects show up in a century. some make it. some dont. ever heard of drug abuse? theres pop tarts abuse and steroid abuse....
it goes down to the scale. I would not touch a gram of coke/heroin/meth/reefer/any other drug. same goes for a gram of any steroid.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had friends die, get sick whatever.

I was never fond of cashout or his views. But to just abandon your friends is ridiculous to me.

I didn't even notice he was gone ::shrugs::.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
grind.
read my last line in that post you quoted. I think a gram of anything is abuse. and when doing over a gram of each compound ive heard of 3 at once.
iI think alil u.der a gram is use. over is abuse. granted we dont run the same massive amounts.
I think In turn what I mean is. what the hell for? for a goal to look like a pro with out a pro card? **** that...get paid.

I like pfms new cycle.
ask him about it. something like 3 compounds at trt cruise doses. thats nice right there.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cashout is choosing not to come back because time and time again he has had people twist what he says to fit their own opinion or agenda rather than actually take the advice he gives at face value. I completely understand why he left.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cashout is choosing not to come back because time and time again he has had people twist what he says to fit their own opinion or agenda rather than actually take the advice he gives at face value. I completely understand why he left.

Waaaa....I didn't think the big guy was a cry baby? I hardly know him. I think he may have questioned my intelligence in a post? He may have flat out called me stupid? I most likely deserved it.
I'd like him to come back so he and I can make fun of the pretty lavender hue that colors Spongy's name....you're a fancy little thing, aren't you? ;)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cashout looks like ellen degeneres

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We all must chose our own paths. Cashout did not believe AAS should be used by 95% of guys out there. Right or wrong we all make our decisions. We can not all pass up cake at our own weddings as he did (or claimed to do).

The truth is UG will continue, grow, and prosper....even without Cashout.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We all must chose our own paths. Cashout did not believe AAS should be used by 95% of guys out there. Right or wrong we all make our decisions. We can not all pass up cake at our own weddings as he did (or claimed to do).

The truth is UG will continue, grow, and prosper....even without Cashout.

right on the nail

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so he will not be posting his quarterly body pics?!!

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well said.. I wish him all the best.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is a good Bro. Best to him and will welcome him back with open arms should he ever change his mind and return.

New Threads