Clearing up a few misconceptions on anavar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think my doc who takes my bloods would disagree with the liver statement everytime I'm on em.
Liver and kidney values all over the place until I stop the orals (var only).

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, who’s up for a var only cycle & get their TT checked? 😬

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
The next person that says var gets the meat cleaver to the nut sack !

Intense

Reaction score
Well looks like I'm picking up some legit anavar and staying on for life. The perfect drug obviously

Reaction score
I love Var every time I take it with test and masteron!!

Var builds muscle in a different manner than other steroids. This makes it the best of all stacking steroids. It promotes an entirely different form of muscle growth. You folks should listen and ask questions. I am not making up any of this. I have written books on certain substances. Var is more beneficial and side free than most anyone on this board realizes.

Reaction score
It will take some research, but I assure you, Var cannot cause shutdown, only suppression. It is not a threat to HPTA health.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You folks should listen and ask questions. I am not making up any of this. I have written books on certain substances.

Ok. I'll bite: what substances have you written books on?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
It will take some research, but I assure you, Var cannot cause shutdown, only suppression. It is not a threat to HPTA health.

Why is suppression not a threat to htpa health.. Im sure if you run suppressed long enough you will end up with issues.

Also TRT Doc McClane says that var hepatoxicity is not really a major issue..also that a lot of UGL var is cut with dbol or other orals or is straight up dbol.

My issue with your idea is that your lipid profile must really suck during all those years of var use, clogged ass arteries and was it really worth it? Like BB said, what can you really gain from var only for years and years

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Show me peer reviewed studies showing anavar "heals the liver".

What's your deal man? You some kind of Anavar Evangelist? You selling herbal pills that you call "Anavar"? You are a weird dude. With unknown motives. You know that?

You're preaching to the choir friend. Everybody uses steroids here and everybody loves anavar. We're just not foolish enough to believe outrageous claims about the lack of ill effects from a c-17aa oral steroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads