Clen advice needed

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself first:
I'm Joe, I'm 22, from Wales, United Kingdom. I'm 6"4, weigh around 102KG.

Bit of background:
Ever since 16 I've always loved the gym. When I was younger I was like a beanpole, very tall and skinny. Naturally from 17ish, I started to put on muscle and I'd like to think I've come along way and I'm proud of the results that have come from it. Often people comment saying 'Are you on gear?!' or something like that, and I feel quite proud that I've achieved it so far naturally. I've got nothing against gear, and that's why I've come here for just some advice.

I'm currently 15-20%ish Body fat, and looking to shred down to about 8/9% and gain some vascularity whilst keeping majority of my strength and size. I know it's hard to do that, but this why I'm here today. Apart from 'Metablacks', I've never taken anything in my life, including alcohol!! I'm looking to try and start a cycle of Clenbuterol, however I have a number of questions I'd like to ask the experience guys here!
I've read so much into the stuff, and a lot of people give different opinions on different products/labs. The main brand that jump out on my is 'MyoGen' labs, and there's been a lot of buzz and positive feedback for these. The questions I'd like to ask are:

• What brand do you suggest I go for?
  • Is it the right choice in taking Clen? (I don't want to bulk, or blow up)
  • Can you direct me to a reputable/safe supplier?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Joe

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Clen sucks, unless you want to hear your heart beating like a drum as your head is resting on a pillow while trying to fall asleep. That was a shitty week.

Reaction score
Clen sucks, unless you want to hear your heart beating like a drum as your head is resting on a pillow while trying to fall asleep. That was a shitty week.

Thanks for your response.
So do you suggest any alternatives?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** clen

Can you get ephedrine? I would suggest ephedrine and caffeine instead

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I can tell you only about my personal experience with Clen. Ran Clen using the "On/Off" 2 weeks on, one week off to get cut up. Truthfully, it may have helped a lb. at best but defiantly not worth it. I could have done the same drop with a longer calorie deficit diet.

At ±18% BF you can drop 5% without too much problem, that's the easy 5. :32 (18): After that it will just take a little skill and knowledge of your body. If you want to get to 10% it's not too bad, at 8% the gym gains will damn near come to an end and below 8%, life isn't much fun.

I'd recommend tweaking your diet and taking those easy pounds. Keep your protein up to 1 gram per LEAN body weight. Play with your carbs and fats for the deficit. For me, dropping the fats low seems to do the job. Best wishes and if you want more help, post up some diet info.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Clen is by far the worst choice fat burner for side effects by far. You can get ephedrine at most places that you can buy clen from

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clen is by far the worst choice fat burner for side effects by far. You can get ephedrine at most places that you can buy clen from

Is ephedrine available in the pharmacy in UK?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tied it once and the sides for me were unbearable....constant headache, insomnia, irritability, etc. i ended up stopping it early and decided it would be easier to eat 200 calories less than to put up with the sides.

Reaction score
Hmm, majority of you have given negative reviews on Clen! Making me think twice.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I felt better on DNP than clen.... I was shaking like a crack head on clen and constantly weak.

Reaction score
I felt better on DNP than clen.... I was shaking like a crack head on clen and constantly weak.

You can probably tell I’m new to this industry, but I’ve never heard of DNP either!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
DNP is not to be messed with unless you have researched the shit out of it. However it’s a better option than clen that’s for sure

You can probably tell I’m new to this industry, but I’ve never heard of DNP either!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's like Snake said, learn how to drop weight on your own BEFORE trying these drugs. You'll learn alot about how you best respond to calorie cuts, macro shifts, etc..

You're not going to get the results you think by starting clen or whatever at 20% bf and not having the personal knowledge of how to drop bodyfat properly. Start at Step 1.

Reaction score
Your "Heart" and "Brain" are the most vital organs in your body. Clenbuterol is hard on the heart. Don't play with your vital organs.

Reaction score
From personal experience I can say that Clen is terrible. Heart beating out of your chest, anxiety, and CRAMPS. I’ve never experienced cramps like this before. I even had a point where I felt like I was having a heart attack but it was just an intense cramp that felt like it traveled right through my chest. I know, it sounds crazy but clen is not to be messed with. I only ran 100 a day as well. Also didn’t lose any weight at all.

Reactions: Jin

baitslinger

Reaction score
You need to have plenty of electrolytes, water, and Taurine when running Clen.

Start at a low dose and gradually increase. If you experience sides like excessive cramping, headaches, and shaking, then you are taking too much!

It works great in a slow gradual cut. A calories deficit is a must, of course. It will help you preserve muscle whilst losing fat!
Give it 6-8 weeks at least. It will work.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Clen=Poision......I did some years ago,,,For me not worth the sides...Diet is where cut weight...