Deca vs. NPP

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Jin and I were previously discussing long and short esters and how they play into a cycle. The scenario is for someone to run a cycle of testosterone for a length of 16 weeks with the option of starting with either NPP or Deca for the first 8 weeks.

Jin felt the Deca took too long to hit and that NPP is a better choice. I felt it was basically a wash since the Deca was paying off on the back end. The internet is going to tell you that Deca needs to be 16 weeks or longer but can we rethink this? Let me say, neither Jin nor I think an 8 week Deca/test is good idea. Pay mind to the total cycle length of 16 weeks.

So here’s my train of thought:

Cycle starts Jan 1
Both Nandrolone are last pinned on Feb 26

NPP half life of 5 days should peak out in 25 days on Jan 25 and be gone 25 days after last pin. So the NPP is clear by March 23.

Deca half life of 12 days should peak out in 60 days on Feb 26 and be gone in 60 days after the last pin. So the Deca is clear by April 27.

Now if my assumptions are correct, you actually just miss the Deca’s peak by a few days. But the effective dose still is running for 8 weeks just on the back end.

Am I off base here? If so, I’d like someone to be able to explain where I have gone wrong. Also, Jin, if I have misquoted you on something, clarify it and add in anything you think is important to the thread.
I feel personally Deca is amazing but it Ramps up incredibly slow. I mean two months into my last run I started getting blown away by what was happening in my body. It was just..magic. mind you the magic was starting around week 4 or 5 but it took another month before I could honestly say "so THIS is what steroids actually feel like!"

Idk about npp if it brings the magic in half the time go for it even if it costs twice as much.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I have not tried Deca yet. This is my first run of NPP and I am dosed at 300Mg week total inj EOD and 575 test-c. What I noticed with NPP is I felt calmer/ mellow, I am usually very on edge and easily angered, not right now. I have had very mild strength gains and I am at week 5 as of today. I have deca and plan to try it next cycle. I am doing some studying on the subject now. I am trying to figure out if I took NPP every other day like now week 1 and 2 and also Deca 2 times per week at 400Mg total if it would help kickstart the next cycle. Then after week 2 go Deca 2x wk at 200-300 per injection. Anybody have suggestions? Oh I would be running it alongside Test-c or e at 600mg/wk.

New Threads