DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Reaction score
A 2 weeks ago I bought €100 from BuyDeus and paid with Paybis (with a $5 extra cost because of this). My order was put on hold. After a week of not changing status.
A week later, after no answer, I wrote more email but they didn't respond me. At that point I started to look online to see if other people had problems with this source and method of payment, and found that a lot of people that paid through Paybis have had the same problem.
So... I guess if you don't want to risk your money don't buy from them.
Excuse any mistakes, English is not my first language.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
A 2 weeks ago I bought €100 from BuyDeus and paid with Paybis (with a $5 extra cost because of this). My order was put on hold. After a week of not changing status.
A week later, after no answer, I wrote more email but they didn't respond me. At that point I started to look online to see if other people had problems with this source and method of payment, and found that a lot of people that paid through Paybis have had the same problem.
@DeusChem What do you have to say about this? You ignore this, then you can kiss this thread goodbye.

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I have known that DeusChem is a different company (maybe same holding company?).

Reaction score
@DeusChem What do you have to say about this? You ignore this, then you can kiss this thread goodbye.
Hey! Please note, that we are not "BuyDeus" - we are a different company with a different name and service - "DeusChem" and we never scam our customers and do not take any additional fees. Also, we do not accept payments through Paybis.

Please write directly to the BuyDeus support service. Let me know if you will have any other questions;)

Reaction score
Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you that CABERMED 0.5 (Cabergoline) is back in stock and available for order!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

Reaction score
July Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 28.07.2023, Midnight UTC time)

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Hey! Please note, that we are not "BuyDeus" - we are a different company with a different name and service - "DeusChem" and we never scam our customers and do not take any additional fees. Also, we do not accept payments through Paybis.

Please write directly to the BuyDeus support service. Let me know if you will have any other questions;)
My bad, completely missed that. I am aware of Buy Deus being a different company but didn't catch that.

Reaction score
My bad, completely missed that. I am aware of Buy Deus being a different company but didn't catch that.
I sure can tell to do not order from https://buydeus.com.

They never respond to mail, and I paid (throught Paybis) and send them the verification transit.

Unfortunately I have lost my money (100€).

Reaction score
There's a million vendors with the word Deus in their name, you should pay attention to who you buy from.

I have a question for @DeusChem
What is the difference between how you make Test 200 vs Test 250?

Do you have to use a stronger solvent or chemical in the process? I know this is the case with Test 400 concentrations which is why they cause more PIP.

Reaction score
There's a million vendors with the word Deus in their name, you should pay attention to who you buy from.

I have a question for @DeusChem
What is the difference between how you make Test 200 vs Test 250?

Do you have to use a stronger solvent or chemical in the process? I know this is the case with Test 400 concentrations which is why they cause more PIP.

You are right, but Deuschem is the holding of buydeus and deus medical: I was aware.

Reaction score
Update.
Finally I talked with Deuschem and anything has gone right. I received the package.
Thanks at all.

Reaction score
Update.
Finally I talked with Deuschem and anything has gone right. I received the package.
Thanks at all.
Hey! Thank you for posting your feedback - we really appreciate it! We hope that you will shop with us again soon ;)

Reaction score
⚫ Black Friday Sale 20% OFF!

Dear, Customers!

The Biggest DeusChem Black Friday sale is now live! Get exclusive offer for all Deus Medical products from November 20th up to November 27th!

Please, find our offer below:

🔴 NOVEMBER 20-23
10% OFF
on all products with coupon code "BLACK10"

🔴 NOVEMBER 24-27
20% OFF
on all products with coupon code "BLACK20"

Please note:
Rewards points can't be used with black friday coupons. Also, accumulation of rewards points will be available as usual, but you will able to use your points only after 27th November.

Reaction score
❄️CHRISTMAS TIME SPECIALS ✨

Hello, Dear Deus Athletes!

It’s been a great year together and Santa has come to us earlier. During this festive season, we want to express our appreciation for your trust and loyalty, we’re grateful to have customers as wonderful as you ☃️

✨2500€ - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

To participate, you need to place an order with a total sum of 150 EUR (shipping included) and more. They who placed and paid for an order between 4th December and 30th December will enter the lottery automatically. All orders need to be placed through an account. The winners will be announced each December Sunday.

The 2500€ store credit will be divided in 8 prizes:

❄️ 1 week (4 December - 9 December) - 150€ x2
Winners will be announced on 10th December

❄️ 2 week (11 December - 16 December) - 250€ x2
Winners will be announced on 17th December

❄️ 3 week (18 December - 23 December) - 350€ x2
Winners will be announced on 24th December

❄️ 4 week (25 December - 30 December) - 500€ x2
Winners will be announced on 31th December

Eight lucky customers will be randomly picked by their order id using this website: random.org (No personal data will be used for selection)

All winners will be able to spend their store credit on all our products.

Good luck and wish you all good health guys!

Reaction score
❄️CHRISTMAS TIME SPECIALS ✨

Hello, Dear Deus Athletes!

It’s been a great year together and Santa has come to us earlier. During this festive season, we want to express our appreciation for your trust and loyalty, we’re grateful to have customers as wonderful as you ☃️

✨2500€ - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

To participate, you need to place an order with a total sum of 150 EUR (shipping included) and more. They who placed and paid for an order between 4th December and 30th December will enter the lottery automatically. All orders need to be placed through an account. The winners will be announced each December Sunday.

The 2500€ store credit will be divided in 8 prizes:

❄️ 1 week (4 December - 9 December) - 150€ x2
Winners will be announced on 10th December

❄️ 2 week (11 December - 16 December) - 250€ x2
Winners will be announced on 17th December

❄️ 3 week (18 December - 23 December) - 350€ x2
Winners will be announced on 24th December

❄️ 4 week (25 December - 30 December) - 500€ x2
Winners will be announced on 31th December

Eight lucky customers will be randomly picked by their order id using this website: random.org (No personal data will be used for selection)

All winners will be able to spend their store credit on all our products.

Good luck and wish you all good health guys!

❄️WINNERS ANNOUCED!⭐

1 WEEK (4 December - 10 December) - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

You can check the Giveaway results on our website here:

deuschem.com/blog/christmas-time-specials

The store credit for each winner will be added to their account balance as reward points.

Stay in touch to see the next Giveaway results️!

Reaction score
Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you, that after a long delay FOLLISTATIN (Activin-Binding Protein) is back in stock and available for order!

Reaction score
Is MCT same as miglyol 812? I respond well to mct and wonder if it's the same thing. Other sources just state mct as a carrier oil.

I'm no brewer, so I gotta ask.

Reaction score
Is MCT same as miglyol 812? I respond well to mct and wonder if it's the same thing. Other sources just state mct as a carrier oil.

I'm no brewer, so I gotta ask.
Hey! Yes, Miglyol-812 is pharmaceutical grade MCT oil. Also, we use Miglyol-812 (MCT) in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil. Let me know if you will have any other questions;)

Reaction score
December Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "XMAS10"

(This promotion will be available until 29.12.2023, Midnight UTC time)

May your Christmas be bright and cheerful. Happy holidays!

New Threads