Did one cycle just ruin my life.

Reaction score
Currently 20 years old 190lbs around 25% bf

Took a very duckin stupid cycle a little over a year ago when I was around 19.
Test c for 8 weeks
Started at 175 first pin. Peaked at 700.
Yeah smh. I really fuckin pinned 700 mg of test c on the same day.. “FIRST CYCLE.”

No ai cause I was stupid and didn’t study my shit. And took a pct of clomid for a couple weeks. Yes only clomid. Smh

A year later test levels are 350 and I was around 300 before my cycle. So not much changed other then. Me feeling very low energetic and depressed, tired, feel lethargic, acne became super bad, gained puffy nips.

Any way to come back from this? Do I just start a cruise ? Do I just start trt forever at this point.
I’m thinking about trt forever. Any suggestions?
right now I feel like a grandpa

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
When you came off your cycle, did you stay on your diet and training regime? Probably not. Did you actually get a blood test at 350 or are you asking for permission to go on trt? Did your 8 week cycle of 700mg of test not turn you into Nick Walker like you thought it would and now you're worried about the lasting effects? 🤔

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Id do a proper pct to try and get your natty levels back; Nolva, clomid and hcg in the proper dosages for the appropriate amount of time

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Chances are, you didn't long term screw yourself. The body recovers pretty well, and it's been a year. At this point, I wouldn't take anything else, just let the body recover on it's own.
That being said, if you still have symptoms of hormones being out of whack (and you are 20 years old, your hormones are out of whack), consider seeing a doctor. If you did mess yourself up, you did it without medical guidance. What makes you think fixing it without medical guidance would go any better?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
He said his test was 300 before the cycle. Hes got other issues.
He's 20 years old and claims 25% body fat.. which means he's probably more like 35% body fat.

Also, because he's 20 I'm sure his sleep, diet, partying / socializing, etc is probably not the best.

I'm never too surprised when someone who's 20 says they have low test. What does surprise me is when someone who is 20 got blood work. I just about never believe that they did unless they show me the lab paperwork results. The significant majority of kids don't get blood work, and just make up a number to get people to agree "yeah bro, you're low T.. get on TRT".

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Any answer other than this is wrong.

If your test was that low at your age, there’s something wrong that you need to address, medically.
It's probably his life style. I genuinely don't believe that as many young men are truly low T like they claim.

I believe most low T men in their early 20's, but not all, are sleeping poorly, eating like shit, drinking, partying, possibly smoking when drinking, etc... and driving down their own T.

Most men in their 20's are fucking off, chasing ass, etc. Not exactly the best way to go about ensuring optimal hormone levels.

Maybe he has something wrong with him medically. Or maybe he's fucking around. None of us will never know, because kids will always reach for the easy answer to their problem instead of actually addressing their lifestyle issues.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Go see a doctor and be honest with your lifestyle and correct any issues you have.

We have no other answers for you. Good luck.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
It's probably his life style. I genuinely don't believe that as many young men are truly low T like they claim.

I believe most low T men in their early 20's, but not all, are sleeping poorly, eating like shit, drinking, partying, possibly smoking when drinking, etc... and driving down their own T.

Most men in their 20's are fucking off, chasing ass, etc. Not exactly the best way to go about ensuring optimal hormone levels.

Maybe he has something wrong with him medically. Or maybe he's fucking around. None of us will never know, because kids will always reach for the easy answer to their problem instead of actually addressing their lifestyle issues.
I’m 99% sure that it’s probably his lifestyle, but he needs to confer with his doctor to address possible issues.

The first thing that a (good) doctor will do, after ordering bloodwork, is to try implementing lifestyle changes to see if that improves his issue. Diet, sleep and activity levels have a huge impact on hormone levels.

Reaction score

I’m 100% around 20-25% bf I got it checked at pf in July. I’m a decent sized kid I just don’t feel good and I want to get bigger and make more gains optimally. I can’t go that with 300 test smh. I sleep at least 8 hours a day and my diet is clean around 4-4500k of high protein high cal foods. Chicken, steaks, beef, Rice, Pasta, milk…. I’ve been training like a body builder for over 3 years.

I’m not joking I just want medical advice from the guys who have seen this shi happen.
I’m not some fat ass who doesn’t train and eat and sleep properly.

Reaction score
I’m 100% around 20-25% bf I got it checked at pf in July. I’m a decent sized kid I just don’t feel good and I want to get bigger and make more gains optimally. I can’t go that with 300 test smh. I sleep at least 8 hours a day and my diet is clean around 4-4500k of high protein high cal foods. Chicken, steaks, beef, Rice, Pasta, milk…. I’ve been training like a body builder for over 3 years.

I’m not joking I just want medical advice from the guys who have seen this shi happen.
You want advice from guys that have seen this happen?

Fair enough question. The answer is… Go see your doctor.

If you want us to review your diet and training. Then ask away. But it sounds like you can’t get past the 350 testosterone score so you’ll need to talk to a doctor about that one. Especially if you don’t post your blood panel. How are we supposed to give you an answer?

Reaction score

Bullshit

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

We get this literally ALL THE FUCKIN TIME; if you say you are 25% then you are really closer to 35%. Post a picture of your physique for us to evaluate. Maybe you'll prove us wrong.

You got your body fat checked at planet fitness? Why would anyone put any confidence in the trainers at PF to measure body fat, or worse.... using a bioimpedence machine to measure it (which is highly unreliable and inaccurate).

You're 190lbs, and eating 4000-4500 calories? No wonder you're 25% - 35% body fat, you are eating more food than your body can use for growth.

You won't get anywhere in this hobby unless you are honest and hyper critical of yourself. 190lbs @ 25-30% body fat is a fat ass bud.

We are not doctors. Stop asking us for medical advice and go see a endocrinologist.

Surely you saw a doctor to get your blood work done right? Why are you not talking to them?

New Threads