DNP source - Europe

Reaction score
Hey guys

Up until that time I have always been getting DNP from a vendor on the dark web, but because most of the big marketplaces have been closed down I can no longer find a guy I used to buy it from, and he was the from UK to be precise. I have been trying new markets but no one sells DNP caps but powder. I have already had 4 cycles on DNP in a span of last 5 years, but I have not used for the last year and now I’d like to get back on it, but it is nearly impossible to find a source....

So to summarize, I would like to know if someone could recommend me a good source of DNP in Europe.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
as mentioned above, not a source giver-outter. DNP is getting harder and harder to find, on both sides of the caps/powder, especially with quality. good luck man

Reaction score
i am also new here and also looking a Eu vendor of dnp if you have anyone to suggest let me know.thank you

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
i am also new here and also looking a Eu vendor of dnp if you have anyone to suggest let me know.thank you
Question....is where you're from skip reading comprehension, (that means reading content of something and getting what it is saying). Kind of a little irony here ain't there.