Suggestion Required: Stacking Semaglutide, ECA with DNP

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I take it you have never mentored anyone in hunting or fishing lol.

Not to many years ago I had a landowner who lets me hunt his property ask me to put his son on a deer. The guy is in his 30s for reference. I had pics of a great first buck using a fence crossing like clockwork. Showed the guy the tree to set up in, told him wait for a NW wind and u will get him. He text me the following day and said he didn’t see shit. I asked him what fckin direction is the wind out of? Crickets….. Idiot was blowing right at em.
pretty sad considering that even phones have built in GPS/compass on them 😂

BigChief1

Reaction score
pretty sad considering that even phones have built in GPS/compass on them 😂
Very sad. But I’m convinced the majority of people just flat refuse to listen and learn.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Thats a different problem. Impatience.

Everyone actually knows how to lose weight. It’s really simple. Quit shoveling shit into your face. But thats hard for a lot of people because those people have never done anything even remotely challenging in their entire lives and theyve never learned any discipline whatsoever.

When you consider the grind that basically every human in history had to survive, the fact that anyone thinks just eating less is a challenge shows just how far this species has fallen.

Kraken

Reaction score
I did 14 day cycle and lost 9 lbs. Yet to lose 28 lbs. Currently at 30% body fat.

I do IF 16:8 and some times I feel I am more hungry and feeling like having less energy. [Just doing LISS threadmill, and some light mat exercises].

So you seem to be making rapid progress, having success, why not keep doing what works?

Be patient with the Semaglutide. In addition to it reducing hunger and cravings, over time you just get used to eating less and your stomach will shrink. I know it can be hard to wait, but consistency over time will get you a much better long term result.

Beti ona

Reaction score
I take it you have never mentored anyone in hunting or fishing lol.

Not to many years ago I had a landowner who lets me hunt his property ask me to put his son on a deer. The guy is in his 30s for reference. I had pics of a great first buck using a fence crossing like clockwork. Showed the guy the tree to set up in, told him wait for a NW wind and u will get him. He text me the following day and said he didn’t see shit. I asked him what fckin direction is the wind out of? Crickets….. Idiot was blowing right at em.

Lol, he wanted to hunt without knowing which way the wind was blowing, not knowing east from west.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That stack sounds like a recipe for feeling like crap and is overkill for what you are trying to accomplish.

Have patience. In my experience, a pound a week is a reasonable and achievable goals that allows me to function on a daily basis without feeling like death.

Reaction score
I would not stack ECA with DNP... just a bad idea.

If you've already used DNP before then how much fat do you have to lose that makes you think that you need to do even more DNP?

What does your diet look like?

What are you doing for your training?
I recently cycled DNP with Aderall and Retatrutide for 2 weeks. I had problems from not eating enough, but as far as compounds go, they did just fine together. Adderall and Reta are kind of more extreme versions of your idea, so I’d imagine it would be ok. Just watch out for the stomach problems Sema and DNP can cause, rinse your DNP caps if you need to. It would really suck if the GI sides of both started mixing together.

Also make sure you eat enough. If you want to do fasting, DNP is not the compound to do it with. It will burn through everything, leaving you malnourished. I got in a pretty scary situation from this. That would be my main concern with your idea, since Sema nukes appetite even more than Reta.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will add that my diet was already on point before starting, and I already had years on Adderall and a month on my GLP, so DNP was the only new factor. I dropped 14 pounds in 15 days.

Reaction score
I will add that my diet was already on point before starting, and I already had years on Adderall and a month on my GLP, so DNP was the only new factor. I dropped 14 pounds in 15 days.
honestly underwhelming for 15 days on dnp. i expect a pound of actual fat per day if dieting with it. that's be less than a pound a day and I usually drop 12+ just of water. unless this was really low dose dnp so you werent sweating at all, then it would be reasonable.

Reaction score
honestly underwhelming for 15 days on dnp. i expect a pound of actual fat per day if dieting with it. that's be less than a pound a day and I usually drop 12+ just of water. unless this was really low dose dnp so you werent sweating at all, then it would be reasonable.
Agreed, it was disappointing. 200 mg week 1, 400 mg week 2, steep deficit, not sure what went wrong. I really did not sweat much at all, no night sweats either. Someone else in the forum I’m from is on day 5 of a 200 mg run of the same stuff, and he’s been sweating his dick off since day 3. Maybe I’m a weak responder, or maybe Reta fucks with absorption somehow, which would be interesting. Couldn’t find which organ metabolizes DNP, but maybe Reta’s gastric slowing destroys most of it before it has a chance.

Kraken

Reaction score
Agreed, it was disappointing. 200 mg week 1, 400 mg week 2, steep deficit, not sure what went wrong. I really did not sweat much at all, no night sweats either. Someone else in the forum I’m from is on day 5 of a 200 mg run of the same stuff, and he’s been sweating his dick off since day 3. Maybe I’m a weak responder, or maybe Reta fucks with absorption somehow, which would be interesting. Couldn’t find which organ metabolizes DNP, but maybe Reta’s gastric slowing destroys most of it before it has a chance.
Maybe it's bunk DNP?

Reaction score
Maybe it's bunk DNP?
Sounds like it to me but who knows. I don't know why anyone would make an effort to sell bunk dnp when the raws convert to such a high return. All the production cost is spent capping it. Kind of a dunce move to spend all that time capping bunk instead 🤣

Reaction score
Maybe it's bunk DNP?
I honestly don’t think so. The other guy is a well known member, been around longer than this company’s existed, no reason to lie in my DMs. Also this company sponsored my cut, so if anything you’d think they’d pack my caps a little heavy.

Reaction score
I did 14 day cycle and lost 9 lbs. Yet to lose 28 lbs. Currently at 30% body fat.

I do IF 16:8 and some times I feel I am more hungry and feeling like having less energy. [Just doing LISS threadmill, and some light mat exercises].
Shit..... horrible idea. If you are at 30% you really need to consider your diet first and foremost. Will all those things help you with fat loss??? Absolutely but unless you have the dscipline of what you stuff your face with under control there is no sense spending all that money and taking the risk only to put it back on in less than a month.

Reaction score
Shit..... horrible idea. If you are at 30% you really need to consider your diet first and foremost. Will all those things help you with fat loss??? Absolutely but unless you have the dscipline of what you stuff your face with under control there is no sense spending all that money and taking the risk only to put it back on in less than a month.
Some one that has good sense and wrote what I was thinking 🫡

New Threads