Favorite TRT+ or Cruise Protocol

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Wow that's crazy high compared to me. The highest I've ever tested on 200mg/wk was like 850.
I should note those numbers come from jano tested accurately dosed test c 250 with 500 HCG twice a week.

I'm admittedly not as familiar with hcg's relative impact on bloodwork, but figured that was worth mentioning. I usually take bloods the morning of an injection day rather than a day before, but regardless, I too have never seen results like that from 200mg before

Oakley6575

Reaction score
I should note those numbers come from jano tested accurately dosed test c 250 with 500 HCG twice a week.

I'm admittedly not as familiar with hcg's relative impact on bloodwork, but figured that was worth mentioning. I usually take bloods the morning of an injection day rather than a day before, but regardless, I too have never seen results like that from 200mg before
Yea that is fucking high for 200mg/wk. My total sits around 1650 with 250mg/wk of test c.

Reaction score

Lol I do the same hcg protocol. I think you get a little bump from it, not that much though.

Reaction score
My favorite is simply my TRT at 100 mg/week. I don't 'blast' heavy but still I have to say the cruise periods are much needed and feel a bit like a detox for me these days. Sure, I do drop a small amount of strength but many times I feel better physically and I still keep the majority of my gains.

New Threads