First cycle

Reaction score
What’s up guys, new here and looking for some guidance on my first cycle. I am 37 yrs old around 165 and have been lean all my life. I did do a cycle back when I was young but don’t remember what the hell I took. I do remember not doing any kind of PCT.. young and dumb. Looking for info on the best steroid to take. I have been back at the gym for about a year and feel ready. I eat pretty clean and have been for a while. I’m looking to do this for a long time. Keeping that in mind any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks boys

Reaction score
What’s up guys, new here and looking for some guidance on my first cycle. I am 37 yrs old around 165 and have been lean all my life. I did do a cycle back when I was young but don’t remember what the hell I took. I do remember not doing any kind of PCT.. young and dumb. Looking for info on the best steroid to take. I have been back at the gym for about a year and feel ready. I eat pretty clean and have been for a while. I’m looking to do this for a long time. Keeping that in mind any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks boys
What’s your height.
How long have you been training?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post a detailed breakdown of your diet and training routine.

New Threads