Hey guys

Reaction score
You’re supposed to have been a senior mod. Is this the kind of talk you’d want on this forum?
BBBG, for the record I responded to his response from my phone after viewing his response. I did not go back and review the initial post. my assumption was that it was a comment made to an adult male, not a child/teen because my expectation is that members here would hold themselves to a higher standard.

I'm an adult and can admit when someone has a valid point and is correct.

Reaction score
Would you also ban people who habitually make fun of the mentally disabled? Hmmm... 🤔
Again @CJ. Do you want your forum to be filled with pedo talk?

It’s always up to you if you’d like to ban me. Make the forum great again. Support pedos.

Reaction score
BBBG, for the record I responded to his response from my phone after viewing his response. I did not go back and review the initial post. my assumption was that it was a comment made to an adult male, not a child/teen because my expectation is that members here would hold themselves to a higher standard.

I'm an adult and can admit when someone has a valid point and is correct.
Yea that would be entirely different. I agree with you there. OP was 17 yr old. These other guys are fucking scum.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
was quoting the movie am also in Texas

17 is legal

my preference is actually thick old ladies in their 50's

🤫

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

It’s always up to you if you’d like to ban me. Make the forum great again. Support

What he says was clearly a joke, he wasn't advocating for pedophilia, and you know the difference.

Truth is, you want open free speech, until it's something that bothers you. You're very hypocritical.

Reaction score
What he says was clearly a joke, he wasn't advocating for pedophilia, and you know the difference.

Truth is, you want open free speech, until it's something that bothers you. You're very hypocritical.
Then allow free speech @CJ

I would love free speech. Youve made it clear there are rules. And used some of my posts as clear examples of the rules.

So enforce those rules consistently. Or do away with them altogether.

Reaction score
Yea that would be entirely different. I agree with you there. OP was 17 yr old. These other guys are fucking scum.
I see CJ insinuated you may have a history of making fun of the mentally disabled. I have no clue if this is true or not. I have zero intention of digging to find if it is true or not. But I just want you to be aware my younger brother, who I love very dearly, is mentally disabled and IF, by chance, you have a knack for those sorts of things I will do my best to steer clear, but would hope you could understand how a very protective brother may take that sort of thing. Again, I'm an adult and can handle jokes here and there, but I have zero patience for someone who habitually makes fun of that population.

No hate whatsoever, just want to get ahead of it if it becomes an issue.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

It’s always up to you if you’d like to ban me. Make the forum great again. Support pedos.

17 is legal where im at

its an old cult classic movie quote

am into fat old ladies

u obviously dont know me

here's what I think is going on here

Reaction score
I see CJ insinuated you may have a history of making fun of the mentally disabled. I have no clue if this is true or not. I have zero intention of digging to find if it is true or not. But I just want you to be aware my younger brother, who I love very dearly, is mentally disabled and IF, by chance, you have a knack for those sorts of things I will do my best to steer clear, but would hope you could understand how a very protective brother may take that sort of thing. Again, I'm an adult and can handle jokes here and there, but I have zero patience for someone who habitually makes fun of that population.

No hate whatsoever, just want to get ahead of it if it becomes an issue.
Ok. I’ll explain. I’m 48 and grew up before “politically correct” was a term. When one of my buddies did something spacey or stupid or fucked up then we’d say that was “retarded”. That has stuck with me.

Would I ever in a million years go up to someone with a mental disability and mock them or make fun of them? No. Absolutely not.

I have a mental disorder (borderline personality disorder) and I never get butthurt when someone calls me “crazy”.

Reaction score
Ok. I’ll explain. I’m 48 and grew up before “politically correct” was a term. When one of my buddies did something spacey or stupid or fucked up then we’d say that was “retarded”. That has stuck with me.

Would I ever in a million years go up to someone with a mental disability and mock them or make fun of them? No. Absolutely not.

I have a mental disorder (borderline personality disorder) and I never get butthurt when someone calls me “crazy”.
oh, well I'm younger than you and people said "retarded" all the time growing up. it bothered me as a kid but not so much as an adult. I just got yelled at for saying "dude" last time I was in LA so I get it.

I appreciate the candor.

clearly there's some back and forth that's been going on the last couple years I'm not privy to lol.

Reaction score
oh, well I'm younger than you and people said "retarded" all the time growing up. it bothered me as a kid but not so much as an adult. I just got yelled at for saying "dude" last time I was in LA so I get it.

I appreciate the candor.

clearly there's some back and forth that's been going on the last couple years I'm not privy to lol.
There’s been a lot of shit on the forum. Trolls have come and gone. Most of the back and forth has resulted from that. I get frustrated very easily from that.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Or... you like to post a particular meme. Care to share it with the class, for accurate context?

We can let it die on the vine here, but don't pretend that it was merely a word that you typed.

Reaction score
Or... you like to post a particular meme. Care to share it with the class, for accurate context?
Yep. I’ll see ya later @CJ

IMG_6447.jpeg
And for accurate context it’s typically reserved for scamming sources that we run off or for trolls that meltdown. I used it at MESO years ago. I used it the other day with @Yano because I thought he called me a retard.

Perhaps you have a better point to make? Because I’m missing it. Go ahead and say it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yep. I’ll see ya later @CJ

View attachment 49450
And for accurate context it’s typically reserved for scamming sources that we run off or for trolls that meltdown. I used it at MESO years ago. I used it the other day with @Yano because I thought he called me a retard.

Perhaps you have a better point to make? Because I’m missing it. Go ahead and say it.

The point is that you're a hypocrite.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How so? Interpret the picture however you want.

Many have been bothered by that pic, but you don't care.

But if it's something that you don't approve of, then they should be banned immediately!!!

Reaction score
Many have been bothered by that pic, but you don't care.

But if it's something that you don't approve of, then they should be banned immediately!!!
Who’s been bothered. Nobody has ever said that to me.

New Threads