Hello

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
The guys here are really fun, compassionate, knowledgeable, and will step on your balls if you piss them off.

Welcome!

I get excited when guys with experience join, in particular. You’re right; this is a great place to learn, too many guys assume it’s a marketplace.

Share some more details if you’re comfortable; age-ish, training routine, diet, goals, other normal human interests.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, and welcome to the crew.

Glad you found us, and I hope that we can give you a fraction back of what it sounds like that you can give us.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! Same here, I like it when experienced BB join our forum because they have been there. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Oh wow thanks for a worm welcome :) I am 38, started training when I was 16 and I am very old style :) truly started at the age of 22, Full competition mode from 22 to 26 participated and won 4 different local contests full natty, those years were crazy. Then stopped doing it as pro, the personal life came into my way. Did couple of non-natty comps in my 31-33. Tried some real crazy shit and did some crazy blasts but gladly managed to came out fine :) I did lots of experiments.

NOW just taking it easy for 5 years, not planning anything big or different going forward.

Love to talk to guys with different experiences, their diet, exercise, what they are using and why? I do get pissed off when a younger guy comes to me and tells me they are planning a cycle without them having to explore their natty potential. Just something I could not get my head around, I know things has changed now, guys are starting at crazy young ages (sometimes going good and half of time just messing themselves up badly) but I just cannot make myself agreed with it. Human body needs to find it's full potential, you hit deadlock then sure get some help from drugs. Have goals and gear according to your goals instead of piling all the shit on your first cycle and hopping magic results.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dogbites please do not listen to Delt. No one will step on your balls here.
but it is possible you will get kicked in the Gooch..
welcome to the UG!!

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! What kind of numbers are you throwing around? I love see some heavy lifters come in from time to time so that is one of the questions I always ask first.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! What kind of numbers are you throwing around? I love see some heavy lifters come in from time to time so that is one of the questions I always ask first.
Right now
184cm
105kg current (115* off)
~10-12% current (~18%* off)