Hello

Reaction score
Hello everyone
New here. In my 30s and been lifting consistently for the last 12 years. I prefer more powerlifting type workouts but I am not hardcore. I like to try to keep the size and strength I have and if possible perhaps get a bit stronger.
I lift 5 days a week and have numerous cycles under my belt. I am more of a low dose drug user and rely more on training and diet. Good to be here.

Reaction score
He’s trying to prove a stupid point that “all new members are bullied”.

Whoever that point is being made to??? Who knows. But he seems pretty adamant about it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Idk why all the hate. Maybe I missed something. My issue is the statement "I' am not hardcore" and then " have multiple cycles under my belt." Wyd then bro?

Reaction score
@Gibsonator, I just meant I am not a competitor. My larger cycles were in the past.
It doesn't matter anyway. I can't get this site to work for me so I doubt I will stay. I've seen others complain about it with no resolution so no point in me sticking around when everything is so slow and there is no explanation.

Reaction score
I can't edit either. What I meant to say is I have seen numerous people in here discussing in their intros this site not working for them. If its not going to work, no sense in being here. See you around perhaps if you are on other forums.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I can't edit either. What I meant to say is I have seen numerous people in here discussing in their intros this site not working for them. If its not going to work, no sense in being here. See you around perhaps if you are on other forums.
Numerous? Nah, you've seen one person who trolls and makes 100's of alt accounts. Then they get mad when we ban them.

You might know the person I'm talking about 🙄

Reaction score
@Send0, what do you mean by this statement: He doesn't even complain anymore when I actiom these accounts... I wonder if he's taking the hint yet?

Did you slow down my account on purpose? If so, why?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
@Gibsonator, I just meant I am not a competitor. My larger cycles were in the past.
It doesn't matter anyway. I can't get this site to work for me so I doubt I will stay. I've seen others complain about it with no resolution so no point in me sticking around when everything is so slow and there is no explanation.
Up to you bro.
But they believe you are a previously banned guy named lifter as well as a hundred more names since.
I believe they are getting you to show your true colours. Quit prove you have no spine or stay and prove yourself.
Leave if you want. Or post in general some things about yourself that don't sound like horse shit.
Use the looking glass look up a guy named lifter and don't be anything like him.

New Threads