Howdy

Reaction score
Howdy from Austin, TX,
I am a new old guy. Spent most of my time on forums from 2005-2016 took a few breaks and now I am checking out the scene again.
My general training is an intermediate upper and lower split with muscle groups being worked twice a week and two days rest in between each group.
I'm generally on TRT and a little extra. My dosages have always been moderate to low compared to what I have seen others state they use.
Looking foward to checking out this forum further.

Reaction score
Howdy from Austin, TX,
I am a new old guy. Spent most of my time on forums from 2005-2016 took a few breaks and now I am checking out the scene again.
My general training is an intermediate upper and lower split with muscle groups being worked twice a week and two days rest in between each group.
I'm generally on TRT and a little extra. My dosages have always been moderate to low compared to what I have seen others state they use.
Looking foward to checking out this forum further.
Welcome to UG

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Which forums were you on during 2005-2016?

Welcome to UG.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Its ok. I don't really care. I was just trying to be polite :rolleyes:
I'm just saying 2016 wasn't that long ago. Pretty sure you could figure out what handles you used if you wanted to.

But like you said, you don't care so it doesn't matter anyway.

Have a good day my fellow Lifter. Hope all the weights you lift are heavy and stimulating; like they should be for any Lifter.

Reaction score
I'm just saying 2016 wasn't that long ago. Pretty sure you could figure out what handles you used if you wanted to.

But like you said, you don't care so it doesn't matter anyway.

Have a good day my fellow Lifter. Hope all the weights you lift are heavy and stimulating; like they should be for any Lifter.
Well 7 years. That's a long time in my book but again, I don't care. LOL.
You have a good one too there pal. I'm sure you being a mod you certainly lift heavy, but even if you don't, I don't care there buddy. You do you. Be proud of whatever it is you happen to be able lift.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well 7 years. That's a long time in my book but again, I don't care. LOL.
You have a good one too there pal. I'm sure you being a mod you certainly lift heavy, but even if you don't, I don't care there buddy. You do you. Be proud of whatever it is you happen to be able lift.
What does my mod status have to do with anything. Sounds passive aggressive.

Lots of pals and buddies being thrown around in your reply. As well as implying I'm weak AF. Makes me think you don't actually see me as your pal or buddy. 🥺

Based on your reply, I think I might actually know who you are on those other boards now. 🤔

Reaction score
What does my mod status have to do with anything. Sounds passive aggressive.

Lots of pals and buddies being thrown around. As well as implying I'm weak AF. I think I might actually know who you are on those other boards now. 🤔
Passive aggressive? Not at all bro. Maybe things have changed but the boards I was on, any mod was jacked and lifted pretty heavy. I didn't imply you were weak at all, in fact the opposite. I implied since you are a mod you must be jacked.
If I am wrong and you you don't lift heavy and you aren't jacked, my apologies. I don't belittle people just because they aren't strong or jacked. That's not my style.
Also I've never seen your handle until this board so highly unlikely you know me at all.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Passive aggressive? Not at all bro. Maybe things have changed but the boards I was on, any mod was jacked and lifted pretty heavy. I didn't imply you were weak at all, in fact the opposite. I implied since you are a mod you must be jacked.
If I am wrong and you you don't lift heavy and you aren't jacked, my apologies. I don't belittle people just because they aren't strong or jacked. That's not my style.
Sure man... like I said, I know who you are. 😂

New Threads