Low/no estrogen cycles. (Instagram fuck boy cycle's)

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Drop the npp. I'm already 290. How about a 750 test c 600 dhb 400 primo run?

I've watched Lemon and DHB. It was enough for me to say no to it. The first few pins are ok. By the end of his run he was sweating before every pin dreading his already stupid leg days because of the pip. Given your hip/leg/back issues.... Might want to stay away.

I have the same problems as you. 2cc of dhb in the glute put me out for a week lol.

You might be different.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I've watched Lemon and DHB. It was enough for me to say no to it. The first few pins are ok. By the end of his run he was sweating before every pin dreading his already stupid leg days because of the pip. Given your hip/leg/back issues.... Might want to stay away.

I have the same problems as you. 2cc of dhb in the glute put me out for a week lol.

You might be different.
I've run it at 300 1ml 3x a week and did ok. I've been on small cycles for years but wanted to give it big run for the next 3-4 months.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I've run it at 300 1ml 3x a week and did ok. I've been on small cycles for years but wanted to give it big run for the next 3-4 months.

Well you're also a lot bigger. Maybe I'm too small for it yet hahahah

Reaction score
Apparently the new thing is taking straight E2 instead of test to keep E2 normal on cycle. How fucking ass-backwards is that? You’re taking E2 rather than the anabolic precursor as part of a cycle intended to build muscle?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
If my estrogen ever gets down to what doctors consider the normal range (=<39), I consider it too low for myself. I like my e2 closer to around 50-60 whilst on cycle. Lower than that and I get too irritable and my joints and tendons ache too much. Definitely gotta have some estrogen if you want to lift heavy.

I remember the other one that people wanted to inhibit was myostatin for hypothetical unlimited muscle growth. But myostatin also serves the purpose of giving tendons and cartilage elasticity, without it and they become brittle and prone to be more easily injured.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
If my estrogen ever gets down to what doctors consider the normal range (=<39), I consider it too low for myself. I like my e2 closer to around 50-60 whilst on cycle. Lower than that and I get too irritable and my joints and tendons ache too much. Definitely gotta have some estrogen if you want to lift heavy.

I remember the other one that people wanted to inhibit was myostatin for hypothetical unlimited muscle growth. But myostatin also serves the purpose of giving tendons and cartilage elasticity, without it and they become brittle and prone to be more easily injured.

Agreed
I like e2 to ride up to JUST below the point I grow tits.

Yeaj, Myostatin...
@Send0 loves myostatin inhibitors

Reaction score
I’m definitely not in the no e2 camp, especially after having suffered crashed estrogen for prolonged periods of time. That being said, I am also not fully supportive of just letting your estrogen run free like it’s 1999. I think it should be controlled as some guys may or may not experience symptoms of high e2. And for those that do, well shit can get real bad when blasting high AAS. Personally, I wish I could say that adding masteron could “cover” up the high e2 sides, but it only masks like 50% of the sides so an AI is still a must for me.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I’m definitely not in the no e2 camp, especially after having suffered crashed estrogen for prolonged periods of time. That being said, I am also not fully supportive of just letting your estrogen run free like it’s 1999. I think it should be controlled as some guys may or may not experience symptoms of high e2. And for those that do, well shit can get real bad when blasting high AAS. Personally, I wish I could say that adding masteron could “cover” up the high e2 sides, but it only masks like 50% of the sides so an AI is still a must for me.

Honestly
Just dial in to a point where you're comfortable
Most of us by this point know how much AI to take and when, so we can hit our own sweet spot

MPM

Reaction score
Not that anyone asked but since someone asked about dhb. My favorite compound is dhb. That being said....I've only been temporarily crippled by pip 2x. First time was a test 450 blend. Second, and worse, was dhb @ 100mg/ml. I cut it later and it was usable but still was bad.

New Threads