Lt. Gen. Michael E. Langley makes 4 Star General

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Bear with me because to me this is a big fucking deal ,, I don't want to be all political or get into some weird shit debate about color or race and I wont I come from a mixed race family and I love everyone ... this is some good fucking news in my opinion and if you don't think so ,, keep it to your self :cool: 👍

Article from the news is at the bottom of my rant.

There were over a dozen Mariners lets call them of color that served in the Revolutionary War then in 1798 some asshole named James McHenry, the Sec of War at the time made it so the Marines could use black folks in their recruitment but could not recruit them. <-- Sing and dance in our live shows but you cant join - fuck you

"In April 1941 the US Navy convened its General Board to discuss expansion of the USMC. Major General Thomas Holcomb , Commandant of the Marines, who lived in Delaware and Washington, DC in his early years and attended private schools, said that African Americans had no right to serve as Marines. He said, "If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes, I would rather have the whites." < -- How's that for some BULLSHIT !! ???

On June 25, 1941, Roosevelt issued Executive Order 8882 -the elimination of racial discrimination from federal departments, agencies, the military, and from private defense contractors. --- Well at least it was a start

Alfred Masters was the first African American to be enlisted in the USMC on June 1, 1941 in Oklahoma City, OK at 12:01 a.m. He stood there proudly and took the oath with his wife Isabell at his side, the first time since the Revolutionary War. <-- Some one has to be brave enough to go first more people should remember the names of the brave.

Now I can not find an official count in total since 1941 but I do know this , roughly 18,000 African Americans served in WW2 , and have served in the Marine Corp every year since then ...The math on that says that in 81 years , roughly 1.458 million Black men and women have served in the Marine Corp.

1.458 million Black men and women and Lt. Gen. Michael E. Langley is the FIRST 4 Star General , in 81 mother fucking years !!!???

all I can say to this is ...

ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME !!!!!!

Congratulations Sir !!! Thank you.

Last edited:

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
This is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signsin1

Reaction score
37 Years of Service..

"nomination was confirmed by the Senate in August 2022, making him the first black four-star general in the 246-year history of the Marine Corps"

True American Hero and deserves every bit of respect.

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 6.05.28 PM.png

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
37 Years of Service..

"nomination was confirmed by the Senate in August 2022, making him the first black four-star general in the 246-year history of the Marine Corps"

True American Hero and deserves every bit of respect.

View attachment 25973
Nice post man thats cool how its all written up !

New Threads