Mutant-muscles?

Reaction score
"Mutant-Pharmaceuticals." Legit? thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20240424_063407206~2.jpg
    PXL_20240424_063407206~2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 11

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Gotta start somewhere. Can see you're already an ass around here.
Most people start in the new members sub-forum and introduce themselves like normal people. 🤷‍♂️

Also, you came in here as a new member and start calling an established member an ass, when all he did was make a benign comment? Seems to me like you're projecting.

Your attitude is kind of shit. Fix it and try again.

Reaction score
Most people start in the new members sub-forum and introduce themselves like normal people. 🤷‍♂️

Also, you came in here as a new member and start calling an established member an ass, when all he did was make a benign comment? Seems to me like you're projecting.

Your attitude is kind of shit. Fix it and try again.
I'm confused on how using the forum as intended is a problem. I was looking to see if anyone had used this product. Very simple, thanks for the help.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm confused on how using the forum as intended is a problem. I was looking to see if anyone had used this product. Very simple, thanks for the help.
You can ask about the lab in question, there is no issue with that, but you may not attack our members.

You called someone an ass for making a benign comment. Attacking members is against the forum rules and subject to a ban. Do it again and I have no issue with pulling that trigger.

The correct way to use the forum would have been to read the rules posted in the new members introduction section, and then make an introduction post. Just like I told you in the first sentence of my previous response to you.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta start somewhere. Can see you're already an ass around here.
That's ok, I've been called worse.

I think we both can agree we know nothing about each other but I can tell you this, wherever you want to go, I've probably been.

New Threads