My bitcoin flagged

Reaction score
Went to usual kiosk my attempt to purchased bitcoin refused. Only time I use BC is to purchase votamems. Has anyone else had this problem and any suggestions to remedy?

Reaction score
Geeerz you guys are tuff…got nothing to hide so yea I use my name so it is actually a legit question obviously directed to the wrong people. …why does everyone need to use sarcasm??? John Lennon says all we need is love! Wish people practice this axom 😎

Reaction score
Some kiosks and platforms require identity verification for certain transactions. Make sure your account is fully verified and your personal information is up to date.

Reaction score
Some kiosks and platforms require identity verification for certain transactions. Make sure your account is fully verified and your personal information is up to date.Double-check your transaction history for any unusual or potentially problematic transactions. If you spot anything suspicious, it's best to report it promptly.If you're into cryptocurrency, you might want to consider using a ********* It can add an extra layer of security and privacy to your crypto transactions, ensuring your financial activities remain confidential.

Edited by moderator: removed a questionable website from the post. Don't do it again