Navigating TRT bloodwork coming off cycle

Reaction score
Howdy,

Just had TRT bloodwork done coming off a cycle of test/tren, and despite dropping down to a TRT dose for three weeks prior to giving a sample my test came back over 1500.

My doctor is a bro and has full transparency to what I’ve been doing and would like to see my test levels back at what they were pre-TRT before he can continue giving me my 200mg/wk RX. He knows I’ve got my own stash and that I have access to pretty much anything.

He suggested gonadorelin (or HCG, but there’s a lot of questionable UGL HCG in the market), chlomid and arimidex for a couple weeks before returning back to give blood samples with low enough test levels to get back on my 200mg/wk RX.

My question is, is there anything else I can take to maintain muscle mass and prevent going catabolic in that two weeks that won’t increase my test levels? I was thinking MK677 may help, but I can’t get any clear answer as to if there’s anything else I could do. He did say 10mg of anavar a day might work without pushing things up too much, but I wanted to hear everyone’s opinion before going down this road.

Thanks!
DB

Reaction score
I should have specified - the cycle was tren ace 200mg and test cyp 300

New Threads