Need first cycle review from others

Reaction score
Man you look good, why are you wanting to “hop on” gear? Have you stopped progressing?

If I were you I’d keep building that foundation. You can always cross that bridge later.
Well im a bit bulky so i know that when i cut dowj i wont be as big. My plans are to start social media like tiktok or something and i want to do it mainly through my physique. Also cause i want to compete and i can tell its a passion of mine. I still go to school however i just started college but i still want to do it on the side. I just want to be bigger while being lean and aesthetic. Ive been stagnant at 205 for a while. Those pics were at 200 and i hover at 205-210. Considering i started at 140 2 years ago i think ive hit a plateu. Not sure tho

Reaction score
He’s 19 I don’t think there’s any talking him out if it so we might as well help him be safe ish about it
Everyone whos been successful in BB has started young. I am trying to get educated as best as i can and have understood the topic of steroids for months. Only now im diving deeper and getting really into it. Im not going to be an idiot and run 1000 mg test 12 weeks no AI pct or organ support. I want to do it the intelligent way

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Everyone whos been successful in BB has started young. I am trying to get educated as best as i can and have understood the topic of steroids for months. Only now im diving deeper and getting really into it. Im not going to be an idiot and run 1000 mg test 12 weeks no AI pct or organ support. I want to do it the intelligent way
You don't need to start young.

I didn't touch anything until I was 10 years older than you are now and I got a stack of plastic trophies to show for it.

Granted, I started too old to make my way to the Olympia stage, but not too late to get a pro card by any stretch.

Try not to take this as condescending. But at 19, don't have a single clue what you want for your life. I doubt there is a single person here that would look back at 19 and say "yup, decision making skills were on point"
I cringe at some of the shit I thought when I was 19.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but don't think for a second that starting drugs at your age is what separates the Olympians from the guys stuck in the NPC.
At the end of the day it all comes down to genetics, everyone takes gear, everyone trains hard, everyone eats 100% on plan year round, the difference is genetics. You can afford to hold off on the gear for a couple years and see where your genetics take you. I promise you don't need them yet, and it won't make a difference in how far you can actually go.

Again, I trained naturally until I was 28 and made good progress the entire time. There's no rush and very serious consequences for rushing.

buck

Reaction score
Well since im bigger indonlook a bit shorter and my friendd are allnpretty tall. Im gonna do some more research while i wait and finish ramadan, but i want to start before 20. I want to try bodybuilding
5"9" is average try living in my 5"6" world. But as my shoulders are the width of of guys that are usually over 6'3" it helps.

Reaction score
You don't need to start young.

I didn't touch anything until I was 10 years older than you are now and I got a stack of plastic trophies to show for it.

Granted, I started too old to make my way to the Olympia stage, but not too late to get a pro card by any stretch.

Try not to take this as condescending. But at 19, don't have a single clue what you want for your life. I doubt there is a single person here that would look back at 19 and say "yup, decision making skills were on point"
I cringe at some of the shit I thought when I was 19.

You're going to do what you're going to do, but don't think for a second that starting drugs at your age is what separates the Olympians from the guys stuck in the NPC.
At the end of the day it all comes down to genetics, everyone takes gear, everyone trains hard, everyone eats 100% on plan year round, the difference is genetics. You can afford to hold off on the gear for a couple years and see where your genetics take you. I promise you don't need them yet, and it won't make a difference in how far you can actually go.

Again, I trained naturally until I was 28 and made good progress the entire time. There's no rush and very serious consequences for rushin

Good critism. I appreciate the advice. Of course im n ot 100% sure of my future but atleast i hve an idea. I mean, ive already finished my first semester and am going into my second. I am a chemistry major and i wqill be entering the health field. My family has some coinnection s and im already planned on working somewhere after school. Maybe BB wil change that but im not sure. I do know that i want to do this atleast before i finish college, becuase then ill have a degree and can lookl back on what i achieved with my physique and decide which route to pursue. Its notlike im blasting and never coming off too. Low dose with constant monitoring and the proper support supplements cant be that bad right? Theres a chance i can recover natural test with pct especially since the dose is low. Ill keep more of the gains and there is not a lot of risk.

For the genetics part, id like tot hink i have decent genetics, even though i am a bit bulky. I gained well over 70 pounds in 2 year sof serious training and granted alot of it is fat but you can clearly see the muscle hence why i get accusations from time to time. Since i am doing a low dose and doing it smart, i can observe wether i am a hyper responder or if i respond poorly or if i get bad sides and all kinds of that stuff. basically I can just see what my body is capable and if it doesnt work out, then i can always come off and never touch the stuff again until later like you mentioned. Or atleast thats the way i see it...

P

PanamaVet

Oh shit, does he say that? 🤔🤣
He's cutting back a lot. His TRT is a mere 120/week now. He's in a hindsight mode now, wishes he could go back and use his own advice instead of doing stuff willy nilly. He used to do some crazy cycles when he started out.

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Tom j. Give it time, I held out until my thirties also before I dabbled. Once you start you usually don’t stop. Your choice, really think it through.

Reaction score
Dbol 25mg x 4-5 weeks
Wouldn't mix shit if you don't know how your body reacts to each compound. If you're dead set on ts then start the test first, see how you react, and then maybe try adding something else. If something goes wrong you have no idea which gear is causing it. Also make sure you have your PCT ready before you even pin anything.

Still though, I wouldn't recommend potentially ruining your hormones at 19.
edit: didn't read the dates of the post lol