New here!

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

My name is Nate, I was recommended this site by a friend. I will be 34 in 2 weeks. 5'7" 228lbs

I've struggled with my weight my entire life. This time last year I weighed almost 270. I'm looking for advice on what to eat and some help with a workout plan. I have an amstaff squat rack, with cable crossover, lat pull down, an air bike and 52lb adjustable dumbells.

Any help is appreciated.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Welcome to Ugbb.
donkey.jpg

Lots of smart cunts here when it comes to diet.

Are you actually using your app to track macros?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score

As much info as possible. BF percent, weight, activity levels.

Tde (total daily expenditure) can be approximated here.

It's a good place to start to get dialed in. Once you have all that down you can start the diet and will more than likely have to go or or down in kcal.

Also it takes some time to experiment with what works for you.

Post up something in that thread. There are much smarter guys than me when it comes to diet.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG!

Human_Backhoe has ya headed in the right direction. After that, start a thread with more specific questions.

Reaction score
Welcome. There’s a wealth of knowledge around these parts. Search and read. Just don’t type your searches in the chat box. Haha……..

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

My name is Nate, I was recommended this site by a friend. I will be 34 in 2 weeks. 5'7" 228lbs

I've struggled with my weight my entire life. This time last year I weighed almost 270. I'm looking for advice on what to eat and some help with a workout plan. I have an amstaff squat rack, with cable crossover, lat pull down, an air bike and 52lb adjustable dumbells.

Any help is appreciated.
welcome nate. All the information you will ever need for diet andd insperation are here. Steady wins the race you will always have peaks and valleys, The key is just do something eery day weither its a walk or a work out. start small and build up. Great job on losing the weight. If there is anything you need we all are here for you.

New Threads