New members, lifelong newbie

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am 36 years old. 220, 6’ 3”Been lifting on and off since I was about 16 but never for more than a year or so at a time. Very inconsistent training, no real structure.

I have for about the past two years been building a serviceable little gym in my garage that can hit all my needs.

in the last year I have gone from about 270 down to 220 range, I am seeing my upper abs for the first time in my entire life. Pretty basic PPL split, 6 ish days a week. So far I have been 100% natural.

I am looking forward to learning a ton from you all and love lurking the forum. Thanks

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am 36 years old. 220, 6’ 3”Been lifting on and off since I was about 16 but never for more than a year or so at a time. Very inconsistent training, no real structure.

I have for about the past two years been building a serviceable little gym in my garage that can hit all my needs.

in the last year I have gone from about 270 down to 220 range, I am seeing my upper abs for the first time in my entire life. Pretty basic PPL split, 6 ish days a week. So far I have been 100% natural.

I am looking forward to learning a ton from you all and love lurking the forum. Thanks
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Great work. Don't confuse it with more info or ideas. You got this already.
Just keep going with what works.
Hi Welcome.