New to site

Reaction score
So guess I have to do An intro. I'm 32 was a fat ass made a life change lost 60lb. Been lifting approx 7 years. Have done a couple cycles nothing crazy. Hoping to learn a little from some more experienced people on here.

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Tell us some more about yourself. Weight, stats, what kind of weight you move?

Reaction score
5 8' 205. Bench 315 squat mid 400. An hate deads so don't don't do them. Lol
Bf prob 15%

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
An hate deads so don't don't do them.

60264866.jpg

Reaction score
Yea yea yea. I could fake an injury like my back hurts or some crap. Lol

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG and congrats on all the weight you lost. Keep doing you and the results will speak for themselves. You said you did a couple cycles. Were they cutting cycles? Just assuming because you lost so much weight. What were you using on your cycles?

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG and congrats on all the weight you lost. Keep doing you and the results will speak for themselves. You said you did a couple cycles. Were they cutting cycles? Just assuming because you lost so much weight. What were you using on your cycles?

Actually I lost all weight with diet An ton of cardio. I really jacked my self up at time. I cut calorie to almost nothing along with around 2 hrs cardio a day. It screwed my metabolism. It took prob 2 years to get body back on track. I lost all the weight in 7 months. Started at 240 went down to 170. An have built back up to 205.
As for cycles. I've done 3 test E only/w pct after. 2 test/deca cycles w/pct. all have been attempts at leaner bulk. Key words attempt. Diet is a struggle for me.

CtrlAll

Reaction score
That's great that you lost all that weight straight Natty in 7 months. I did something similar. I went from 250 to 210 but it took me a lil over a year and I unfortunately wasn't natty the whole time. More props to you tho!
lol I thought you said a few cycles? You've done 5 cycles bro, that's 4 more than me! Yeah man I get that diet is hard but you know as much as I do that it's equally as important as lifting. Chicken breast, protein, eggs and fish. Pretty much all I eat

Reaction score
Yea I eat that. But I also have 2 kids at home an the have lots of really tasty junk in house. An let's face it. I'm a fat kid at heart. Can't pass it up. Lmao!!!

CtrlAll

Reaction score
Yea I eat that. But I also have 2 kids at home an the have lots of really tasty junk in house. An let's face it. I'm a fat kid at heart. Can't pass it up. Lmao!!!

Lmao! Yeah I can see how that would be hard. Just gotta stay strong and trust the process. It's just hard when there's candy, chips, and snacks everywhere you turn. It helps if you got a good workout partner that keeps you in check too

Reaction score
Lmao! Yeah I can see how that would be hard. Just gotta stay strong and trust the process. It's just hard when there's candy, chips, and snacks everywhere you turn. It helps if you got a good workout partner that keeps you in check too

I have a great workout partner. Prob is he one of these guys that eats cake, and ice cream and gains muscle An stays lean year round. At 225lb. What a piric

CtrlAll

Reaction score
I have a great workout partner. Prob is he one of these guys that eats cake, and ice cream and gains muscle An stays lean year round. At 225lb. What a piric

I hate those types of ppl. I have to work my ass off and eat like I'm an Eastern European swimsuit model to even get a glimpse of an ab. Shits Wizzeak!

Reaction score
I hate those types of ppl. I have to work my ass off and eat like I'm an Eastern European swimsuit model to even get a glimpse of an ab. Shits Wizzeak!

I gave up on abs. I like eating more. I'm already married so I'm not out trying to pull any. An she happy with way I look.
Main goal in to be the large tattooed dad that scares the piss out of any of them Lil hardlegs coming around my house. I make them shit-heads take trash out or cut grass before the step foot in my house. Lol

CtrlAll

Reaction score
I gave up on abs. I like eating more. I'm already married so I'm not out trying to pull any. An she happy with way I look.
Main goal in to be the large tattooed dad that scares the piss out of any of them Lil hardlegs coming around my house. I make them shit-heads take trash out or cut grass before the step foot in my house. Lol

Hahaha well more power to ya bro! Screw abs and just get diesel. If you gotta girl that doesn't give a **** about abs then that's one less day you gotta worry about doing abs. Sounds like an extra day for back or legs to me lol