New to the site

Reaction score
I know dumb question but how do you read the lines on a sireng?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to explain it. It's just like reading a measuring cup, but in cc/ml's.

Welcome to the Underground though, very unique introduction.

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to explain it. It's just like reading a measuring cup, but in cc/ml's.

Welcome to the Underground though, very unique introduction.
Lol I know I've been out for say 20 years now and I just got some test and NPP

Reaction score
Actually I did find a video on the site that explains it but thank you anyway 👍

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure if I read I thought this was introduction post, anyway you read the miniscus of the fluid in the syringe and that tells you when it is at the desired amount. Welcome if this is your into post and tell us ‘bout yerself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Not sure if I read I thought this was introduction post, anyway you read the miniscus of the fluid in the syringe and that tells you when it is at the desired amount. Welcome if this is your into post and tell us ‘bout yerself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hey thank you for your help I really appreciate it. Well about myself...I'm 48 and just got back into working out again after almost 20 years. I had some medical issues when I was 35 Blood clots and 2 pulmonary embolism's and it went on for a long time my left leg isn't 100%yet but I was getting really depressed and I knew from when I used to work out it always made me feel better, so here I am. Thank you 💯