Newbie Introduction, Hoping to learn and get roasted

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

With full knowledge of looking and sounding like a complete jackass, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 30 (172 LB, 6 ft even) BJJ Black belt and mma coach, as well as a leukemia survivor (Not a joke).

I am injured head to foot and was hoping to offset some of the agony with the knowledge you guys have as well as get roasted to crisp (its actually hilarious , the burn is real...).

Ive heard good things about HGH in the realm of injuries and such but can deny im a bit of a p****y when it comes to that stuff. Im still learning the rules and etiquette as I go and trying to read through as much of already exists on this forum so I dont end up asking a question thats been exhausted already.

As I go, my intention is to report back with my experiences, and contributing the value I have benefitted from. If i screw up, lay in, its the only way ive ever learned anything anyway. Happy to be here!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Welcome!
Do some reading on BPC157, this is probably the most commonly used peptide for healing injuries.

IMO HGH is better for recovery generally instead of injuries specifically, and BPC doesn’t come with any cancer risks AFAIK. If you’re a leukaemia survivor maybe think twice about HGH if there is risk of cancer recurrence, and be careful of peptides with carcinogenic properties like TB. Good luck!

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Welcome

I'd definitely be careful with peptides specifically and their cancer risk.
I don't know enough about hgh to speak on it though.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
For the love of me I can't find anything to roast....

So I guess... Welcome!

Congratulations on kicking cancers ass man

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Now that’s an intro post done correctly. Glad to have you here and also to hear that you overcame leukemia. I can’t imagine. Stick around, you will learn a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Carrots and broccoli... Hmm 🤔. Welcome to the underground

Reaction score
Welcome!
Do some reading on BPC157, this is probably the most commonly used peptide for healing injuries.

IMO HGH is better for recovery generally instead of injuries specifically, and BPC doesn’t come with any cancer risks AFAIK. If you’re a leukaemia survivor maybe think twice about HGH if there is risk of cancer recurrence, and be careful of peptides with carcinogenic properties like TB. Good luck!10
Thanks for the reply! I actually did some research on it and got some. But then heard that it has inhibitory effects on adderall. I have adhd and along with coaching in the evenings am a software engineer by trade. I know the stories are anecdotal but its just something i cant risk professionally.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. You sound pretty lean so if we roast you, we may need to baste you with butter first!

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. You sound pretty lean so if we roast you, we may need to baste you with butter first!
I only have mayonnaise though :(. Is napsgear a good source for butter? who is your butter source?

Reaction score
We can't name sources here but I wouldn't use anything the naps people sell.
lol I know I was trying to self roast with that, you know the whole annoying asshole who just asks for sources....and....with the butter....and..... Did I mention im new? lol

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

With full knowledge of looking and sounding like a complete jackass, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 30 (172 LB, 6 ft even) BJJ Black belt and mma coach, as well as a leukemia survivor (Not a joke).

I am injured head to foot and was hoping to offset some of the agony with the knowledge you guys have as well as get roasted to crisp (its actually hilarious , the burn is real...).

Ive heard good things about HGH in the realm of injuries and such but can deny im a bit of a p****y when it comes to that stuff. Im still learning the rules and etiquette as I go and trying to read through as much of already exists on this forum so I dont end up asking a question thats been exhausted already.

As I go, my intention is to report back with my experiences, and contributing the value I have benefitted from. If i screw up, lay in, its the only way ive ever learned anything anyway. Happy to be here!

Cheers!
Welcome!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Did a little martial arts when I was younger. Indeed the reason I first went to the gym was rehab for a knee injury i got from martial arts. Also I've had my share of the nasty c bug too. Not a survivor myself so congrats to you on that. I'm more the battles with the c bug. Get over one to face the next. But enough of that shit. You have a great time here and I love your posative thinking.
Welcome. Stay in that great mind set.
You are a winner as rocky says. And winners never quit.
Welcome