Primo update and Sex Drive

Reaction score
So as some of you know I was having issues with primo, mainly regarding mood and sex drive/ED issues. I was running around 150-250mgs of test prop a week, and around a gram of primo with supplemental e2 for estrogen. I’ve ran primo before with moderate test, ment, tren and still had issues regarding all of this. My first primo cycle gave me the most side effects out of any steroid cycle I’ve ever ran, even more so than my infamous gram of test + Tren cycles.

So I’ve been experimenting and I’ve finally made it work after so long, and that’s been with 150mgs of test prop a day and 50mgs tren ace as well. Which puts my total doses at 1050mgs test prop, 1000 primo E, and 350 tren ace. Not only has my hair and skin looked better since adding tren and upping test, but my sex drive has soared very high and my erections are amazing. I’d say most of the positive effects are coming from the high testosterone, but I also believe tren has playing a part as well since my hair and skin feels better which is what tren has always done for me. I was shedding more on lower test higher primo, but that could also be a low e2 issue as well.

So to some it up I’m finally made primo work for me, dropped the e2 tabs and have been using zero AI or caber. My mood has increased 10 fold, so has my sex life and overall physique. I believe if you want to run primo high, the only solution to that with most guys is running test even higher. This still might not work for some, but adding tren in there is probably helping with the sex drive. I’ve also noticed I have less mood swings with high test and tren with primo added in Vs not having it. Imo it’s probably the best cosmetic combo you can run out of all the injectable steroids. Gives a very big but defined/polished look.

Hope you guys enjoyed the experimentation and thanks you for offering my advice/helping me out ;)

I also wanted to add that I’m also a very high aromatizer with testosterone, running test above 500mgs by itself tends to make me hold a lot of water especially in my face and skin, and can even give me mood swings unless I’m taking a lot of AI. Since running the primo higher my face and overall physique is a lot drier/more refined looking, and a lot less acne with better skin quality. So for me primo is more so a life hack regarding steroids, I can test as high as I want without looking like I’m a pregnant sponge resorting to popping aromasin like candy.

Reaction score
What happened to the deca only cycle?
It went well, but it was only an experiment that lasted 8 weeks. It was too mild for my likings, even upwards to 2000mgs a week felt less than TRT mentally and wasn’t nearly as strong as high test + a 19nor or DHT derivative. I felt very neutral with everything… almost like a hippie mentally. Had less of an ego and didn’t care about much. I’m someone that likes feeling more alive and supercharged, and high testosterone does that.

The look is definitely one better for a winter bulk, and since I don’t have gyno anymore I don’t have to worry about it combining test +19nors. It’s great for people that suffer sides with testosterone, but I don’t really have much side effects from test besides estrogen related(which is now solved with high primo.)

Oakley6575

Reaction score
It went well, but it was only an experiment that lasted 8 weeks. It was too mild for my likings, even upwards to 2000mgs a week felt less than TRT mentally and wasn’t nearly as strong as high test + a 19nor or DHT derivative. I felt very neutral with everything… almost like a hippie mentally. Had less of an ego and didn’t care about much. I’m someone that likes feeling more alive and supercharged, and high testosterone does that.

The look is definitely one better for a winter bulk, and since I don’t have gyno anymore I don’t have to worry about it combining test +19nors. It’s great for people that suffer sides with testosterone, but I don’t really have much side effects from test besides estrogen related(which is now solved with high primo.)
Thanks for the info man! I was planning on running a TRT dose of test and high deca when I start a bulking phase and see how I respond.

Been watching your youtube content. You are looking good!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Why do you say it like having a big ego is a good thing. There’s a difference in confidence and being a big ego asshole at least how I gather. Maybe I am missing something though. Not trying to be a dick by any mean s

Reaction score
Why do you say it like having a big ego is a good thing. There’s a difference in confidence and being a big ego asshole at least how I gather. Maybe I am missing something though. Not trying to be a dick by any mean s
I’ve always had an ego, having an ego does not mean you’re an asshole. It’s what helped me get to where I am today. I do not like the feeling of having no ego. Doesn’t feel right.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve always had an ego, having an ego does not mean you’re an asshole. It’s what helped me get to where I am today. I do not like the feeling of having no ego. Doesn’t feel right.
Maybe my understanding is wrong/different than yours. I know what you mean about the feeling though when on tren. I always just associated ego as has arrogance whereas it sounds looks you use it as pride/confidence ?

Reaction score
Maybe my understanding is wrong/different than yours. I know what you mean about the feeling though when on tren. I always just associated ego as has arrogance whereas it sounds looks you use it as pride/confidence ?
Yes, more so on the edge of price vs pure arrogance. It’s more so how I carry myself and feel about myself. When my ego is where it’s usually is at I feel more capable/more positive towards myself. When it’s not there I’m a bit more apathetic/neutral. I wouldn’t be who I am without it

Reaction score
Y’all remember this quote?

“Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser — having a healthy ego or high opinion of yourself is a real positive in life.” — Donald Trump