No libido on primo

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I’ve been having this same issue. Primo gives me a better look than anything else but i have no desire to fuck my girl or anything at all.
1000mg of test cyp
700mg primo
350 npp
500hcg 3 times a week
And nothing. I feel like a tired old man.
I believe the primo competes with the e2 at the receptor site itself. I have To just run test npp or test tren to get my libido back
Here’s my blood work to prove it
Your name is visible on that bloodwork
@CJ @Send0
Help the lad in case he doesn't log back aoon

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I’ve been having this same issue. Primo gives me a better look than anything else but i have no desire to fuck my girl or anything at all.
1000mg of test cyp
700mg primo
350 npp
500hcg 3 times a week
I believe the primo competes with the e2 at the receptor site itself. I have To just run test npp or test tren to get my libido back
Might wanna edit your name out

Reaction score
1000mg of test cyp
700mg primo
350 npp
500hcg 3 times a week

Reaction score
high test and progestins really do it for me.
I got cyclo-progynova. 10 tabs of 2mg estradiol valerate and 11 tabs of 2mg estradiol valerate+0,5mg norgestrel.

And I tried 4 shots of 250mg test-e this week, plus 240 mg of test ace totally everyday protocol. Still got no libido. Also today I shot 100mg test-ace, still dry joints, very low lower back mobility and pain.

I started 2mg estradiol today, and using tren low dose 30mg/day. Should i take estradiol+progestin tablets too? Have someone ever taken estradiol+norgestrel as a male?

Reaction score
I got cyclo-progynova. 10 tabs of 2mg estradiol valerate and 11 tabs of 2mg estradiol valerate+0,5mg norgestrel.

And I tried 4 shots of 250mg test-e this week, plus 240 mg of test ace totally everyday protocol. Still got no libido. Also today I shot 100mg test-ace, still dry joints, very low lower back mobility and pain.

I started 2mg estradiol today, and using tren low dose 30mg/day. Should i take estradiol+progestin tablets too? Have someone ever taken estradiol+norgestrel as a male?
Post your bloodwork. Nobody can answer your questions.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

Why in the ever-loving fuck would you take E2 or progestin?

Reaction score
Why in the ever-loving fuck would you take E2 or progestin?
I can't aromatize now. I dont get high e2- tren issues like old days anymore. I live with pain in my knees and back now, and literally no back and leg workouts like before.

I used aromasin months ago, and using proviron 1-1.5 week ago. Low shbg, low aromatize.

Just laugh for estradiol and progestin. While i cannot maintain e2 levels anymore and some guys getting emotional bitch and moon face, the others fucking the trannies, taking e2 is evil. Lol

Reaction score
I can't aromatize now. I dont get high e2- tren issues like old days anymore. I live with pain in my knees and back now, and literally no back and leg workouts like before.

I used aromasin months ago, and using proviron 1-1.5 week ago. Low shbg, low aromatize.

Just laugh for estradiol and progestin. While i cannot maintain e2 levels anymore and some guys getting emotional bitch and moon face, the others fucking the trannies, taking e2 is evil. Lol
Post your bloodwork

Reaction score
New guy that joined in January 2, 2023 and doesn’t make a post until July 18. 🙄

This stupid “can’t aromatize” schtick was on MESO recently. Someone is a copycat.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I'm no gear expert mind you , and until lately I had never heard that primo was able to crash e2 like this ,, but i do know its faked more than orgasms on prom night

is it possible no ones had shit tested and their blasting mast ?

Reaction score
I'm no gear expert mind you , and until lately I had never heard that primo was able to crash e2 like this ,, but i do know its faked more than orgasms on prom night

is it possible no ones had shit tested and their blasting mast ?
No. Masteron doesn’t “crash e2”.

But besides that, Suzanne is claiming he’s “unable to aromatize”. He’s just taking testosterone.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Reaction score
Its pretty common to see people say that estrogen stays in check or is even low with test/primo or test/mast combos despite no AI use.

What I agree is insane is the thought of adding any exogenous estrogen. If you get to that point and your solution is adding estrogen, your thought process is flawed.

Reaction score
New guy that joined in January 2, 2023 and doesn’t make a post until July 18. 🙄

This stupid “can’t aromatize” schtick was on MESO recently. Someone is a copycat.
I understand, your butthole somehow itches so bad, and I'm sorry about you :(

I didn't write anywhere about this problem I'm now getting. I read excelmale posts, some reddit low shbg guys who uses minimum 500 test-e to feel normal.

I'm 23 yo. male, been using steroids for 2.5 years. 1 years on legit tren usually around 200mg. I lactated just for 1 time while using 500test-e + anadrol 50mg ed. Then never missed caber. For 2-3 months or so I'm using 50mg tren-a ED.

I used test-e about 10 months. Firstly I used arimidex for e2 management, then switched to aromasin.
Then I dropped my test-e dose to trt levels, tried e3.5d and ed shots. On 150mg test-e I was feeling nothing. I was on tren too, anger totally gone, libido gone, meaningless life.
Then switched to test-p 40mg ed with 40mg ed tren, paranoia came back, libido was not good as test-e 500+ tren.

Hanged around a bit, then my lower back injured. Knee pain started, like a knife stabbing, when I try to stand up. On my lowest e2, even I'm sitting my knees starts to ache.

Even on 50mg test-acetate ED, my knees was hurting.

I never get knee pain in my life, and I was powerlifting when I was hurt. Now just using upper body bcuz of pain.

I brewed test-a and tren-a. Used test-a 50mg everyday, paranoia came, and lowered my test dose.

I'm not using AI anymore, last time I used was 5 months ago, popped 1-2 aromasin or so.

20mg test-a+ 50mg tren-a ED give me not bad libido, but not wild as test-e. And my knees not getting better.

About 1 week ago I gave up proviron 50mg ed. And this week I shot 4ml test-e, 3 ml test-a + some tren. Still my knees fucking hurts, back hurts even I dont train my legs.

I was back then shot 1ml test-e + some test-p, later that day I become emotional as fuck.

Today I'm saying I cant aromatize becuz of these.

Bloodworks:

estradiol 258pg/ml
total test >15ug/l
prolactin 5,58 ug/l (4,04-15,2)

total test >15ug/l
Estradiol 133pg/ml
prolactin 2,39ug/l

total test 9,69 ug/l (2,49-8,36)
estradiol 87,4 pg/ml
prolactin 9,4
shbg 4,5 mmol/l (10-57)

total test 10,5
estradiol 99,5
prolactin 13,5

Reaction score
And I understand you want to see bloodwork. I'm med student grade 5 in turkey. I can get bloodwork whenever I want.

Becuz of tren e2 shows high everytime, I cant get sensitive e2 for now.

I just want to feel normal again. And I dont want to inject 2500mg testosterone/week to feel normal, I'm okay to take "woman pills" lol. It's cheap af, and easy to use too

New Threads