Regional Brazilian promotion creates controversial "Men's Wellness" division

Reaction score
In this world of constantly being accepting, they made a category for "it" so "it" didn't compete with the women in wellness.

I've seen ridiculous shit in all sports. The big craze now is men competing against women in BJJ. They identify as women and so believe they can compete against them. It's utter bullshit and creepy as hell. Imagine being a woman in a locker room, and some dude comes in to change? It's fucked up if you ask me.
Recently, USA Boxing adopted a new "transgender policy" allowing men having gone through the gender reassignment surgery to compete with biological women. They need to have a total test level below 5 nmol/L for 48 months prior to competing.
While there are exceptions, men who have been through puberty competing in the same weight class as a biological woman, will have an advantage. It will unfortunately take someone getting seriously hurt or killed in the ring to knock some literal sense into these sports governing bodies pea brains.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Recently, USA Boxing adopted a new "transgender policy" allowing men having gone through the gender reassignment surgery to compete with biological women. They need to have a total test level below 5 nmol/L for 48 months prior to competing.
While there are exceptions, men who have been through puberty competing in the same weight class as a biological woman, will have an advantage. It will unfortunately take someone getting seriously hurt or killed in the ring to knock some literal sense into these sports governing bodies pea brains.
I don't think they care, they just don't want the woke mob to show up so they bend knee.

Reaction score
I don't think they care, they just don't want the woke mob to show up so they bend knee.
What I don't quite understand is the complete absence of the feminists that blasted men for everything under the sun. Where the hell are they now as biological males are invading women's sports and pushing legitimate women out?

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
What I don't quite understand is the complete absence of the feminists that blasted men for everything under the sun. Where the hell are they now as biological males are invading women's sports and pushing legitimate women out?
I don't know why feminists are praising men that become women. I don't know if they see it as a victory that a man is becoming or says they're becoming feminized. the conversion of men to women considered allies means less men total. Baffles me how the left can change agenda so quickly and follows are lock step. Honestly I see no use for feminist in today's legal and social environment, they are irrelevant. Perhaps they know this and trying to make them relevant with retarded fights

andy

Elite
Reaction score
so yes, i had a look in it.

he wanted to compete in women wellness so instead they create a whole New category just for this ...person.. and let Him take the win.

U wanna know what I would do ?
I would let him compete in the womens division as he wanted in the start - and he would place dead last no questions asked, he would fail the main criteria. That is. Your not a female my friend. now pack your bags and have a great day.

When MR.Weider was creating BB and Fitness. i doubt this was what he had in mind by saying "we will have the greatest and well shaped women and men physiques all around the world on one stage"

and yes I know Jim Manion assured that this is not coming to IFBB/NPC but to be honest it's all about the demand... and it's a bussiness before actual sports. SO... time will tell i guess. But im really sad it happend.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
and they could create the demand. And im afraid they will.

Is that demand based around shock value? Or a legitimate market for this kind of thing?

When MR.Weider was creating BB and Fitness. i doubt this was what he had in mind by saying "we will have the greatest and well shaped women and men physiques all around the world on one stage"

Do you miss the simplicity of the older divisions/shows?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Is that demand based around shock value? Or a legitimate market for this kind of thing?

Do you miss the simplicity of the older divisions/shows?
I think it's just the trand these day's for something new ...it just went a bit too far I think.

I do love some of the new stuff, I believe things must progress - for example when they introduced classic physique I believe that was the BEST change there was ever in world of BB.

there was contradictions about womens BB - is it too much or is it ok. IMO let them compete - there's is some demand for the divisions to be alive.

but mens welness is a bit too much , there should be a line somewhere and I believe it's just been crossed.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
and yes - I do love the old day's. I wished I had the privilege to see Kevin,Flex Wheeler, Ronnie, Dorian and Jay in they prime.

Im still looking at Levrone's and Lee's old training videos . they get me amped for my workouts!

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
They tend to celebrate anything nontraditional, especially in terms of gender and sexuality.
Then why do they always complain when I try ATM and I'm not meaning automated teller machine lol

Last edited: