Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't banned anyone in a while...

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Spongy, I understand UGBB used to be SI; what do the initials stand for?
Steroid Insight... I think that's the name of the first incarnation of UG.

You can use the wayback machine to see what the board used to look like when it had that domain name.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@Spongy, I understand UGBB used to be SI; what do the initials stand for?
Yup, we started out as SteroidInsight.com but then google got all pissy so Mugzy transferred the entire forum to ugbodybuilding. My understanding is that Mugz purchased the domain looooong ago and it was initially meant to be a Vets only type board, but just didnt get much activity.

When we made the switch Mugz actually transferred everything over so we had all of our old posts, threads, etc. Pretty impressive transfer.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, we started out as SteroidInsight.com but then google got all pissy so Mugzy transferred the entire forum to ugbodybuilding. My understanding is that Mugz purchased the domain looooong ago and it was initially meant to be a Vets only type board, but just didnt get much activity.

When we made the switch Mugz actually transferred everything over so we had all of our old posts, threads, etc. Pretty impressive transfer.
If anyone ever wants to see @Spongy get wood, start talking about "website transfer"

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
@Send0

the guys think you're great & if you read my posts I say things like doesn't appear to have & I'm not seeing it.

About why you were picked, well I'm seeing it now. The new set up makes it hard for me to keep up.

researched you and your posts and yes you are a good man for the job

here's something you may get a kick out of & shed light on why I was acting like a jealous ignoramus

6 years ago from today

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this thread and how it applies to real life ... I own an affiliate marketing company with thousands of reps where much jealously lives between do nothing reps who earn little to nothing and massively productive reps who earn 7 figures ...

I am constantly stating on our Facebook group how time on our system is not relevant ... only production matters ... or in this case how the board owners perceives Sendo ...

There may also be behind the scenes things happening of which none us are aware ... and our awareness is unneeded ... all that's needed is our acknowledgement and support ...

Lastly BrotherIron had even less time on system and clearly was an excellent choice for mod ... just another example of board leadership ...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
@transcend2007 thats great but lets not turn this place into a suit & tie organization

there are a lot of juiced up gorilla around here that dont give a fuck about corporate shit like that

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@transcend2007 thats great but lets not turn this place into a suit & tie organization

there are a lot of juiced up gorilla around here that dont give a fuck about corporate shit like that
pimp_dude.jpg

@John Ziegler I think u look great in a suit....And that hat, only a Boss could pull that off....

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's not about being corporate ... it was about understanding the concept of leadership and loyalty ...

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wild thread.

A quick lesson in what to do when you think a different direction should be taken with administration on the board.

Send mugz a pm asking him why a specific decision was made. If you still think you know better, express that to him and he'll address specific concerns.

I'm speaking from experience on a wide variety of issues over the years.

Saying you think a wrong decision was made without first gathering the information as to why it was made is a direct display of ego driven decision making that really disqualifies a person from being a candidate for moderator.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I know I'm new here but I just wanted to add something I guess.

This forum is free - this isn't a job promotion. Just because someone has given a certain amount of time here doesn't mean that they deserve something over someone else.

I only see HQ shit from @Send0

New Threads