Senwayer , awin , Qingdao sigma

Reaction score
With the testing and analysis certificates they provide , are they legit or could those certificates be faked ??

Qsc for me came across as like “our product is good enough you will return so we don’t have to play the nice game “ which doesn’t bother me

But if there’s underdosed stuff I haven’t seen it but would like too
Naw. Jano self-monitors reports. UGLs that alter them get caught every time. Sources could always send good product for testing and sell bunk but that’s why the credit for member testing is so key.

And a rep that acts like an asshole like QSC is so obviously hiding shit. That’s always the case. That kind of thing should bother you. So should “the price is right so who cares if it’s 25% underdosed”. Those UGLs are drug dealers. They aren’t professionals operating a business. Think of it as the difference between Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Who would you buy from?

Reaction score
Naw. Jano self-monitors reports. UGLs that alter them get caught every time. Sources could always send good product for testing and sell bunk but that’s why the credit for member testing is so key.

And a rep that acts like an asshole like QSC is so obviously hiding shit. That’s always the case. That kind of thing should bother you. So should “the price is right so who cares if it’s 25% underdosed”. Those UGLs are drug dealers. They aren’t professionals operating a business. Think of it as the difference between Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Who would you buy from?
Very good points , and I mean the reports the labs provide themselves , not jano Results

Reaction score
Feel free to buy from them. It flys opposite to common sense though. There is absolutely NOTHING redeeming about QSC. Period.
Is there you suggest ? I won’t be going with them I know what you’s mean , I was just being hopeful lol

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
With the testing and analysis certificates they provide , are they legit or could those certificates be faked ??

Qsc for me came across as like “our product is good enough you will return so we don’t have to play the nice game “ which doesn’t bother me

But if there’s underdosed stuff I haven’t seen it but would like too
Here. Qsc posted it themselves. They don't even care. Primo 100, Primo 100, is it Deca 200 or 250? Primo 200. All under dosed. Not hard to find. Check their thread, they posted like a million of these things i think.

Screenshot_20220723-024235_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220723-024208_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220723-024500_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220723-024136_Chrome.jpg

Hope that helps.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Here's some recent piss poor testing by a member. Supposed to be 5mg, lmao.

If you do buy from them, use an email that can't be tied to your username and do not expect them to resolve any issues with an order if you ever go public.

Test Report #21969 (1).pngTest Report #21968 (2).png

Reaction score
Point taken

Anyone recommend any good raw sources that are trustworthy and legit ?

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Point taken

Anyone recommend any good raw sources that are trustworthy and legit ?
I remember seeing a guy on here, can't remember his name though as its not a very active thread. Some other Chinese supplier on meso as well. But I don't know anything about either of them so chk them out well before you ever order.

Reaction score
I remember seeing a guy on here, can't remember his name though as its not a very active thread. Some other Chinese supplier on meso as well. But I don't know anything about either of them so chk them out well before you ever order.
Can you elaborate a bit more ?
I don’t even know where to begin looking for this “guy”

Reaction score
i havent been around for a few years but if this is same senwayer that was around in 2017/2018 can confirm they are good for at least tren and test e. communication was good, no shipping problems, etc.

New Threads