Starting first cycle, blood work after first week

Reaction score
Hey UGB - I managed to source some dbol and test cyp from an UGL after digging around a bit and reading a couple forums.

I have been on TRT 200mg/week and have been wanting to do my first 500mg/week 12 week cycle with some dbol to kick it off.

I was worried that my test or dbol might be fake/underdosed so I got some bloodwork done after my 3rd pinning session (250mg x 2/week) because I honestly thought I was injecting bunk test (felt a little weak after a couple days of switching from the pharma trt test to the UGL test).

Here is my bloodwork after my 3rd pin (took the blood test the next day ~12-14 hours from injection)

Thoughts? Thinking I maybe felt weak/shit because my estrogen is a little high (took .5mg arimidex today, thinking of doing EOD while taking 60mg dbol tabs and then kinda lowering to 1mg a week)

Also thinking of maybe looking for another test source, been getting some bad PIP on the 1ML injections. Injecting slowly has helped, will try to heat it up next time before pinning but I def. don't struggle with pip on the nice pharma grade test lol.

bp1.pngbp2.png

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Those numbers would be low for a blast if you had taken them at a better time, If im not mistaken it takes about 6-8 weeks for cyp/enanthate to fully saturate and reach peak blood levels. Wait till week 6 of 500mg a week and get bloods again

Reaction score
Those numbers would be low for a blast if you had taken them at a better time, If im not mistaken it takes about 6-8 weeks for cyp/enanthate to fully saturate and reach peak blood levels. Wait till week 6 of 500mg a week and get bloods again

Yeah I got blood work early because I wanted to at the very least know I was injecting actual test and not some random bunk oil. I will keep at it then.

Superman

Elite
Reaction score
Hey UGB - I managed to source some dbol and test cyp from an UGL after digging around a bit and reading a couple forums.

I have been on TRT 200mg/week and have been wanting to do my first 500mg/week 12 week cycle with some dbol to kick it off.

I was worried that my test or dbol might be fake/underdosed so I got some bloodwork done after my 3rd pinning session (250mg x 2/week) because I honestly thought I was injecting bunk test (felt a little weak after a couple days of switching from the pharma trt test to the UGL test).

Here is my bloodwork after my 3rd pin (took the blood test the next day ~12-14 hours from injection)

Thoughts? Thinking I maybe felt weak/shit because my estrogen is a little high (took .5mg arimidex today, thinking of doing EOD while taking 60mg dbol tabs and then kinda lowering to 1mg a week)

Also thinking of maybe looking for another test source, been getting some bad PIP on the 1ML injections. Injecting slowly has helped, will try to heat it up next time before pinning but I def. don't struggle with pip on the nice pharma grade test lol.

View attachment 21154View attachment 21155

I'm gonna second biggest. That is early for bloods for Test E.

Are you having estrogen related sides, or are you taking the arimidex as a preventative.

The only reason I ask is arimidex can cause joint pain.

It's great to have on hand but I wouldn't run it unless I am having estro related sides.

Reaction score
I'm gonna second biggest. That is early for bloods for Test E.

Are you having estrogen related sides, or are you taking the arimidex as a preventative.

The only reason I ask is arimidex can cause joint pain.

It's great to have on hand but I wouldn't run it unless I am having estro related sides.

Yeah at the start of the dbol I had some chest soreness/tightness/puffy nips so I took some nolva to stop the pain and the arimidex to prevent it from happening. I stopped taking it for a bit and thinking of adding it back in after seeing the high estrogen in the blood work. My joints have been hurting.

Superman

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah at the start of the dbol I had some chest soreness/tightness/puffy nips so I took some nolva to stop the pain and the arimidex to prevent it from happening. I stopped taking it for a bit and thinking of adding it back in after seeing the high estrogen in the blood work. My joints have been hurting.
Got ya man. Just be careful.

Definitely don't want bitch tits. But take care of your joints also.

Always better to err on the side of caution, having to get gyno surgery would suck.

I don't take dbol often anymore but I know there has been some folks in the past that got bad estrogen related sides from dbol.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Like others have said 3-4 weeks is too early for test-e or c . Also do you have 6-8 weeks in bloodwork for your normal 200mg trt dose? It helps to have a comparison as everyone metabolizes test a little differently. If your normal trt 200mg produces 1600 ng/dl at 12-14 hours than something would be wrong if UGL at 500 produced the same or less.

Reaction score
Your estrogen levels are fine as long as you don’t have itchy/puffy nipples. The androgens will cancel out E2 so to speak. If your testosterone levels are above normal, then it’s ok to have estrogen above normal.

E2 doesn’t make you weak. It’s actually anabolic.

Dianabol kickstart is the old way of doing it. It makes more sense to use it at the end of a cycle to break plateaus. You’re going from 0-60 mph quick at the beginning. It’s better to allow your strength to slowly progress so joints and ligaments have a chance to strengthen too. The dbol will raise your estrogen too which will make it more difficult to adjust your AI at mid cycle.

Don’t just arbitrarily toss an AI at it. If you aren’t feeling e2 sides then you’re ok.

You’re fine though. It’s all part of learning.

Reaction score
Like others have said 3-4 weeks is too early for test-e or c .
For clarity for the OP, It takes about 4-5 half lives to hit peak serum concentration in the blood stream. Test enanthate or cypionate have a half life of roughly 8 days.

You could test at week 5. I wouldn't bother checking any earlier than this.

Reaction score
Like others have said 3-4 weeks is too early for test-e or c . Also do you have 6-8 weeks in bloodwork for your normal 200mg trt dose? It helps to have a comparison as everyone metabolizes test a little differently. If your normal trt 200mg produces 1600 ng/dl at 12-14 hours than something would be wrong if UGL at 500 produced the same or less.

At 200mg/week trt dose my test levels were in the 1000s, my trt clinic only provides basic blood work so I don't know my free test levels on trt.

For clarity for the OP, It takes about 4-5 half lives to hit peak serum concentration in the blood stream. Test enanthate or cypionate have a half life of roughly 8 days.

You could test at week 5. I wouldn't bother checking any earlier than this.

So for this blood work, my last trt test cyp was ~10 days. Pinned the UGL test cyp 3 times, twice a week. It means it's actual test right? Just trying to get that out of my head that it could be bunk because of how I was feeling.

Reaction score
So for this blood work, my last trt test cyp was ~10 days. Pinned the UGL test cyp 3 times, twice a week. It means it's actual test right? Just trying to get that out of my head that it could be bunk because of how I was feeling.
My initial thoughts would be yes it is actually test, but no away to confirm the concentration is or the amount injected. However comparing against your baseline testosterone levels would easily tell you if the test you bought is legit.

Did you get bloodwork done before you started your cycle? If so, then can you post up that blood work for comparison?

Reaction score
My initial thoughts would be yes it is actually test, but no away to confirm the concentration is or the amount injected. However comparing against your baseline testosterone levels would easily tell you if the test you bought is legit.

Did you get bloodwork done before you started your cycle? If so, then can you post up that blood work for comparison?

Yeah on TRT I had bloodwork done and my total test level was at 1000-ish and E2 ~ 29. It was a basic blood panel so I don't have my free test numbers from then.

UGL test cyp is 250mg/ml and I have been taking the 1ml shots when I pin.

New Threads