Stumbled upon this place - been around the block

Reaction score
So I guess you aren't Cameron Mckenzie ? that's too bad. I would love to pick that kids brain for a few hours.
I don't think he'll want to be spotted in a forum like this. I don't know the exact rules, but it could lead to him potentially getting a ban from competing. There is a rule or bylaw that prevents IPF lifters from associating with banned athletes and/or known PED users.

Reaction score
I have water cut twice during my competitive career. Both times was because I was within 5kg of the weight class below me. Both times I overshot the mark and it really affected my performance.

One time I needed to drop 4kg of weight, and I ended up losing just over 9kg. Edit: I only managed to put back on 4kg after weigh ins as it was 43 degrees celsius the night after weigh in (109f).

I chalked it up to being summer at the time (Australian summers are famously brutal), and gross inexperience with the water cutting process. I was then told by a veteran of the game to only bother with a water cut if it means you potentially getting a WR. I was generally in the middle of the weight class I was in, so it was too much to cut weight, but it also meant that I had leeway to put on a bit of water weight to improve leverages, etc.

Also, let's say I qualified to compete at the national championships in the, let's say, 140kg weight class weighing in at 130kg. There is zero point in me cutting to the 125kg class as I didn't qualify to compete in said class. That's 15kg I can play with and try to put on weight.
Don't pay attention to @BigBaldBeardGuy or @Send0. They are both loser trolls.
@BigBaldBeardGuy is a raging alcoholic that thinks a video he shot of his boyfriend benching 20 years ago validates him. He supposedly has competed in some local lifting charity shit events and thinks he is a big deal. He talks shit and can't take his own medicine. He also gave his kid steroids when he was in high school. He is jealous of anyone that actually lifts and knows a shit ton more than he does.

Send0 plays mod here. He doesn't even lift at all. He always cries about injuries and how he smokes weed. He complains his pussy hurts and that's why he can't lift shit. He also has attention deficit disorder and he sells meth (that's right Send0, I know bitch). Anyway, the board and new members deserve better than these 2 low life pieces of shit judging or questioning anyone.

They are both paranoid any new member is me and I live in their pathetic heads. They attack any new member because have low self esteem and are completely useless losers.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy is a raging alcoholic that thinks a video he shot of his boyfriend benching 20 years ago validates him. He supposedly has competed in some local lifting charity shit events and thinks he is a big deal. He talks shit and can't take his own medicine. He also gave his kid steroids when he was in high school. He is jealous of anyone that actually lifts and knows a shit ton more than he does.

Send0 plays mod here. He doesn't even lift at all. He always cries about injuries and how he smokes weed. He complains his pussy hurts and that's why he can't lift shit. He also has attention deficit disorder and he sells meth (that's right Send0, I know bitch). Anyway, the board and new members deserve better than these 2 low life pieces of shit judging or questioning anyone.

They are both paranoid any new member is me and I live in their pathetic heads. They attack any new member because have low self esteem and are completely useless losers.
^^^. ^^^
You have now met lifter.. the perpetual troll.

Pay him no mind.. he won't be around long!

Reaction score
^^^. ^^^
You have now met lifter.. the perpetual troll..

Pay him no mind.. he won't be around long!
Buddy I'm always here and I'm always posting. You think a half man meth dealer like @Send0 can stop me? I post here every day under one account and that fool has no clue. Watch, he will delete this posts now even though he said before he keeps them up to show how crazy I am.
I speak the truth. I have both those idiots paranoid AF. They constantly attack anyone new and any scenario that comes up they question. New members deserve better than an alcoholic and and ADHD meth dealer and I hope @mugzy eventually does something about it.
Of course, if @mugzy told me to leave, I would never come back.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

This post speaks for itself. 😂

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Buddy I'm always here and I'm always posting. You think a half man meth dealer like @Send0 can stop me? I post here every day under one account and that fool has no clue. Watch, he will delete this posts now even though he said before he keeps them up to show how crazy I am.
I speak the truth. I have both those idiots paranoid AF. They constantly attack anyone new and any scenario that comes up they question. New members deserve better than an alcoholic and and ADHD meth dealer and I hope @mugzy eventually does something about it.
So first I was something, then I'm a rec drug user.... Now I'm a meth dealer?

Please at least be consistent with your false narratives 🤣🤣🤣

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Good on you, that you can somehow feel pride in what you do.. but you're mistaken if you believe that ANYONE is unaware.. or has "no clue".. when you're here..

This may come as a surprise to you, but even when you think you're being discreet, you are still easily recognizable.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thank god I'm from Austria (too cold for kangaroos here unless they yodle) couldnt stand another friend hitting me up for reliable gear. What's a kg. Is that short for keg. Not saving much time unless ur bigrstrongrfastr who has lost the e key.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I don't think he'll want to be spotted in a forum like this. I don't know the exact rules, but it could lead to him potentially getting a ban from competing. There is a rule or bylaw that prevents IPF lifters from associating with banned athletes and/or known PED users.
I had no idea , far out.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Well I never been banned 😎 ;) 🔥 💯

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm somewhat of a forum slut. Been on several boards that have long been shutdown over the years. sf, bop, bs-board, etc.

I'm an Australian powerlifter that's been competing at a high level in untested competitions since 2014. Recently had a THR due to end stage osteoarthritis and avascular necrosis on my left side.

It's hard to find a reliable Aussie community online to discuss PEDs with outside of my own personal circle of friends (of which I'm the most experienced), especially to discuss compounds that I haven't had personal experience with yet. Hopefully this board is a keeper in that respect.

If you want to know what my lifts are, I'll give you a rundown here. I'll give you ballpark figures as any resourceful person could figure out who I am using my exact numbers and going onto the open powerlifting (or equivalent) website. These are my competition lifts.

Squat: between 330kg-350kg

Bench: between 190kg-210kg

deadlift: between 340kg-370kg

I've competed in the 100kg, 110kg, and 125kg weight classes. currently sitting within range to compete in the 100kg class after a water cut, but not the class I last competed in (thanks hip replacement surgery!).
Welcome to UG

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Some good numbers you got there.

New Threads